3 Easy Pay Code today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
Just had an easy pay code in an email from QVC today. It's GIFTOB. It has to be used tray.

There is absolutely nothing I want to buy from QVC. This is going to the 2nd time I've had a code and not used it.

Apart from a boycott because of the disgusting way QVC have treated Graham, but almost everything is cheaper elsewhere and with either free or capped postage. The average p&p these days on QVC seems to be £4.95 and I've started seeing £6.95 which probably means that's the start of things to come.

Mine says only available on 11 November as well but then it says below shop today on Beauty Day. I wonder if someone has read the calendar incorrectly?

This is the email I received - does say valid until 11th November

Whether you're shopping for loved ones, your Secret Santa at the office or just treating yourself, you'll find a wealth of fantastic beauty gift ideas in our Gift of Beauty event. Shop today and use this special code - GIFTOB - to get the whole of your order in 3 interest-free monthly instalments. Don't miss out; this Easy Pay code is valid until 11th November.

Just looked and I've received this email too. Mine says on heading "only on 11 th nov" and further down it says "until 11th nov" so none the wiser here I'm afraid. The only thing I buy beauty wise now are Laura Geller tsvs and the next isn't till december.

I had one too. I was gutted as the email came about 10 mins after I had bought the Revitalash duo on 2 easy pay. I read it that it was for today only didnt check the date. Now I see that it says valid till 11th - which they will have to honour even if it is a mistake now :smirk:

Spoke to C.S. and it's valid from today until 11th November. I won't be using it though.

Yes, I got this email too. First of all, I thought they sent the email with a week's notice then I saw you had to use it today and then, as everyone said, can be used until 11th of November. Goodness don't they employ proofreaders at QVC?

Well done QVC ... another EasyPay offer cockup then!

Spoke to C.S. and it's valid from today until 11th November. I won't be using it though.

Don't know whether I'll use mine or not but thanks for clearing that up for us Catstail ... I knew someone on here would have the answer :heart:

Another one here who won't be using it. I'm boycotting on principle and quite honestly it's working out very well! I've managed to find the couple of things that have tempted me cheaper elsewhere with free p&P. I'll use Q for demonstration purposes and wallpaper tv. Shame really, but they need to to some serious revision re their prices and p&p costs. I can't imagine people buying more than one item at a time (which is what you do when you're christmas shopping) when the p&p could add up to £30+ for a few little items. Madness!

Yes, just checked my email a bit closer (skim read it initially) and its valid until the 11th November. I don't think it's going to tempt me.

Sent from my new Apple iPad 32GB WiFi White using Tapatalk

Three different messages on the. Email. It says "on 11th November" at the top, then "today" and then "can be used until 11th November"

Maybe they couldn't decide :giggle:

image.jpg

I too got the email and noticed the contradictory information, they are useless aren't they? they even get the terms of an offer in a twist. I laughed at the way it was encouraging me to use for "all" of my shopping with them, the p and p would pay for a decent bottle of champagne if you bought more than four or so items. They desperately need to get their act together.

I had to go dig my email out of trash because I assumed it was just an update and not an offer. Perhaps Q should send them from a 'QVC OFFER' account. I have to wonder if it's been rushed out to counter some of the less-than-fabulous issues being discussed recently.

I did go to the site and had my eye set on the Ciate advent calendar to take into work and share with the girls - and then thought.. £30 - do I REALLY need this? And then thought about the questionable business practices I've seen recently. So then, that reminded me that I did want to take a stand and not make a purchase. It's easy to not make a purchase when you weren't going to make one anyway, but harder when there's something you want!

So. I've made my stand and won't be using this offer or making a purchase.

I've not used my last couple of codes.Have to be strong on this one though as I'm so hankering after a new kipling!!

Latest posts

Back