402129 Squat Magic Exerciser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
The mind boggles about this title !

Unfortunately I can no longer copy photos from Q onto here, as soon as you try, it changes to a magnified view.

Having said that, I've now managed it.

Squat exerciser 402129.jpg

Last edited:
Have a look here...

If the link does not work, look at High Street TV and then Fitness. This has been around ages, been on TV.

Squats are not that difficult, you can use, a, normal dinning room chair against the wall. Just get up and nearly sit, up and nearly sit. If you really lack a decent core start by normal sitting and raising, do three sets of five, or even three lots of three a few times a day.

I’ve tried so many of these “exercise gadgets “ over the years, and there’s not one that I haven’t found using to be so boring and laborious that I’ve given up on it. Still got bike box behind the sofa- so that can stay, and a resistance band arm exerciser . For me anyway, my best form of exercise comes from doing everyday things like walking, cycling and housework. In my experience, even the ones like this contraption that look fun , never are!

I’ve tried so many of these “exercise gadgets “ over the years, and there’s not one that I haven’t found using to be so boring and laborious that I’ve given up on it. Still got bike box behind the sofa- so that can stay, and a resistance band arm exerciser . For me anyway, my best form of exercise comes from doing everyday things like walking, cycling and housework. In my experience, even the ones like this contraption that look fun , never are!
Me too . I had a step machine and exercise bike . All gathered dust and gone to the dump.
Dog walking is my main exercise and I walk most places too.

I find that guest presenter, Caroline, incredibly irritating. Didn’t she do Easiyo or some kitchen gadget for a while? She is probably no worse than many other presenters who talk down to you but I feel she really thinks “I’m better than you”. I wish someone would adjust the Squat Magic thing she’s using so she pushes down and it propels her up into the studio roof lights.

I find that guest presenter, Caroline, incredibly irritating. Didn’t she do Easiyo or some kitchen gadget for a while? She is probably no worse than many other presenters who talk down to you but I feel she really thinks “I’m better than you”. I wish someone would adjust the Squat Magic thing she’s using so she pushes down and it propels her up into the studio roof lights.

Long time ago I was given the word "smug" about a certain Brand Sales Person. It is a word I usually only use about Q staff. I can't think of anything or anywhere that I need to use smug but flames I can use it with Q almost every time I watch. Pompous is another one but doesn't seem so polite. Patronising? Know it all? And it goes down it fast after that. But Q and smug will forever go together in my head.

I made the mistake of searching YouTube and not sure if Ivshould post but here goes... (I should warn you about it but not sure where to start with that one. It is so bad it is a must watch.)

Oh hell, imagine Jill Franks or Flinty presenting it like that!! (This forum would go into meltdown ... with me leading the uproar!)

As if she wasn’t already the most irritating person ever, why does the woman keep winking at the camera? Maybe Caroline on QVC isn’t so bad after all!

Firmus gas is using a kango to open the road outside, if I had one of these I could get fit and earn a bit of money all at the same time!

We need a studio like Q Julia if we want to use these things it’s no good having them pushed in the spare room.

Designer work out clothes strolling down to the studio - I can picture me now.

I saw Biagi on it and I ran away and lay in a dark room until 20 minutes ago. Almost as bad as one time I saw Dale on a rodeo horse kind of machine that really looked like you were "riding it". All I remember is him saying "let's all be adult here". Ha ha ha, no Dale, that's the last thing everyone was :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It never ceases to amaze me how they constantly come-up with new gadgets that make exercise and keeping fit at home appear to be so easy and effortless, and without a hint of persperation or feeling even slightly out of breath. I enjoy going to the gym and can commit to a decent workout once I'm there but when it comes to dragging something out and doing it at home (no, I don't have a gym in any of my homes 😏) it's not going to happen beyond once or maybe twice.

Latest posts

Back