60 day return policy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JFB

Registered Shopper
Does anyone make use of the 60 day policy? I confess I do. In over 15 years of shopping at QVC I have had the too many returns letter twice. Thanks to all the posts here, when I buy I think long and hard about whether I want the item - I do take into account the P&P and cost of return.

If I want to try something then I will use most of the 60 day try-out period. I am so sick of all the promises that I take them at their word: if you don't like it just send it back. Their profits will be massive this year due to COVID and increase in on-line sales. The key items for me are 'beauty' products - I will send back empty pots and bottles if the product hasn't delivered, shoes - I hate uncomfortable shoes/trainers and they will get sent back - and gadgets I'm not sure about. I always keep an eye on the returns %

Good for you!

I'm very lazy about returns and should return more than I do, the last thing I sent back was the TILY red bag and contents because they mis-described one of the items, they sent a return label and there was room in the box so I included the Tac pens I'd bought for gifts that I wouldn't give because they were rubbish.

Two returns returned for free plus I got the original postage refunded too.

JFM, you need to be careful with returning beauty products if too much used.

It has been on QVC Facebook a number of times people getting the product returned to them as they used too much of the product. The days of the presenters telling us to return the empty pot long gone. QVC has a formula on how much product a person will use in the time frame.

They also tell you that you can return food and plants, but I haven’t found this to be the case. I received a 3.2kg bag of Lindt chocolates that I hadn’t ordered. 😳 I rang them and was told to keep them as they didn’t accept returns of food, despite the fact that I told her that I hadn’t opened the bag. I also got sent some plants and fruit trees which I hadn’t ordered. I was told to keep them or to dispose of them. It all seems a bit hit and miss.

It has been on QVC Facebook a number of times people getting the product returned to them as they used too much of the product. The days of the presenters telling us to return the empty pot long gone. QVC has a formula on how much product a person will use in the time frame.
Someone should tell Chuntley when she goes on endlessly about the money back guarantee, ’try it, use it, wear it, don’t like then return for your money back, QVC don’t mind’.Personally I return almost immediately if I do not like and that includes make up & skincare.

I have never had the letter because I dont listen to QVC re returns. Its obvious they want to lure you into parting with your cash. so the ridiculous 60 day MBG is the hook to draw you in. Woe betide anybody ordering and returning stuff en masse. QVC are not the best place to shop as they dont do free returns, charge huge sums in postage and penalise you if you do take advantage of the MBG that they push in every gasping breath!

The two items I should have returned but didn't were two Zumba kits, the older and the newer version, used the first just the once and the second one didn't get opened. Otherwise I'm good with returns but haven't shopped in the last year and didn't get any emails from QVC to tempt me back, they must've forgot about me.

I have never had the letter because I dont listen to QVC re returns. Its obvious they want to lure you into parting with your cash. so the ridiculous 60 day MBG is the hook to draw you in. Woe betide anybody ordering and returning stuff en masse. QVC are not the best place to shop as they dont do free returns, charge huge sums in postage and penalise you if you do take advantage of the MBG that they push in every gasping breath!
I had Ideal World fashion on in the back ground yesterday, they were offering £2.99 capped P&P so put as much in your basket as you want for £2.99 delivery the lot and free returns via Asda.

I just wish IW did a wider range of products, I'm sick of the electric bike and the wobble machine!

To try something especially if it is an expensive item can cost in the region of £20 with original P&P and return cost if it needs tracking/ signed for.I did that with the Dyson hairdryer and some Perricone skincare when curiosity got the better of me before I came to my senses.

To try something especially if it is an expensive item can cost in the region of £20 with original P&P and return cost if it needs tracking/ signed for.I did that with the Dyson hairdryer and some Perricone skincare when curiosity got the better of me before I came to my senses.
How was the Dyson, silver? I'm so curious....

Also, is Abbey pregnant?

How was the Dyson, silver? I'm so curious....

Also, is Abbey pregnant?
The Dyson Hairdryer. Well for me it was clear that the cost was not worth it.I have short hair and although it did dry quickly it is going to make much difference as far as I am concerned. Nothing would justify that price to me, at the time I was looking to spoil myself but not waste money!

I am about to send the Dyson straighteners back. Can't even be bothered to try longer than a couple of weeks. No better than any other straighteners.

I bought the Jane Scrivner (SP?) balm and oil. Oil good enough but balm really gritty and skin not happy. Have sent back the balm and also the Hairfix (kept forgetting to use and hated the stickiness). Let's see if they if they kick up a fuss PS I also sent back the Shay TSV but perfume not touched

The Dyson Hairdryer. Well for me it was clear that the cost was not worth it.I have short hair and although it did dry quickly it is going to make much difference as far as I am concerned. Nothing would justify that price to me, at the time I was looking to spoil myself but not waste money!
My daughter loves hers. Bought before QVC sold it

I bought the Jane Scrivner (SP?) balm and oil. Oil good enough but balm really gritty and skin not happy. Have sent back the balm and also the Hairfix (kept forgetting to use and hated the stickiness). Let's see if they if they kick up a fuss PS I also sent back the Shay TSV but perfume not touched
I think that balm may be off if it's gone gritty - unless it's actually meant to be - itms?

My daughter loves hers. Bought before QVC sold it
Probs gonna have a better result & VFM if one has at least shoulder hair, & washes it more than 2x per week.

Latest posts

Back