A bit cross but saved £1.75...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Finsnan

Registered Shopper
Was checking the what items had been in the morning show earlier when I noticed the Birkenstock Betula Eva, so checked the colours because I had cancelled a pair of grey on Wednesday because I thought they wouldn't have any more in this late in the season, but lo and behold they must have had some more stock in. My dilemma now is I have ordered them in purple but not on easy pay as they are £16.00, with p & p that is £18.95, dispatched on Thursday. Ummed and aared shall I order the grey now and send the purple back under DSR, not sure!!

Ordered grey, then noticed the p & p is now cheaper (was £3.30 when I ordered on waitlist, now at £2.95) I have saved £1.75 by cancelling and re-ordering. Was miffed at first now pleased.:clapping:

How on earth could they justify £4.70 p&p originally? They're light as a feather FFS!

How on earth could they justify £4.70 p&p originally? They're light as a feather FFS!

Glad I looked in the end because as you say they are as light as a feather, I must have missed the p & p when I originally ordered was even more cross when I realized!!

Was checking the what items had been in the morning show earlier when I noticed the Birkenstock Betula Eva, so checked the colours because I had cancelled a pair of grey on Wednesday because I thought they wouldn't have any more in this late in the season, but lo and behold they must have had some more stock in. My dilemma now is I have ordered them in purple but not on easy pay as they are £16.00, with p & p that is £18.95, dispatched on Thursday. Ummed and aared shall I order the grey now and send the purple back under DSR, not sure!!

Ordered grey, then noticed the p & p is now cheaper (was £3.30 when I ordered on waitlist, now at £2.95) I have saved £1.75 by cancelling and re-ordering. Was miffed at first now pleased.:clapping:

I have several pairs of these and could live in them. I was on wait list for grey and when they finally came they were half a size smaller that all the others of the same size and nof quite as well finished ( bit rough. so I hope your are ok.

I would love them to bring the other style back as they are even better.

I have several pairs of these and could live in them. I was on wait list for grey and when they finally came they were half a size smaller that all the others of the same size and nof quite as well finished ( bit rough. so I hope your are ok.

I would love them to bring the other style back as they are even better.

Oh no!! I'm worried now. Hope they've sorted out the sizing now.

Latest posts

Back