a bit too old

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
for the Suzy Quatro look that the Molton Brown guest is trying to 'rock' ! What IS it with those old enough to know better, one minute all girly in ditzy print maxi Little House on the Prairie frocks, then its mini dresses with opaque tights and biker boots - but still has a dated hairstyle. Honest to God !

I agree Boffy, she's definitely the best BA Q currently have IMO. It helps that she's got a cracking sense of humour and you're never quite sure what she's going to say next. I really, really like her and I think she does a great job.

I think that what you see with Jemma Forte is what you get; her 'look' is the same whether she's on the Q or with Jeremy Vine & being judgemental I think she could choose more flattering clothes. I like her, she's enthusiastic & does a relly good job for Molton Brown. As soon as autumn turns chilly I start wearing knee length tunic dresses with opaque tights & boots, usually ankle ones, so I do have a fair amount of black leg on show, however, my hemlines never go any shorter. My Mr T says women who wear short skirts when they reached middle aged+ are like Marina from Last of the Summer Wine, I liked her too, even though I thought the programme was awful.

I like her and she does do a very good job (look in my stash cupboard to confirm that!) but some of her outfits are ridiculous. Far too short skirts IMO. I'm small and nothing goes past my knee but if I wore anything too far above that I'd look like a bit of a wifey trying to be trendy. I've seen Jemma look a right sight and I've seen her look great but it's up to her how she wants to look on TV.

CC

Another vote for Ms Forte here. When she first started she was a nightmare - windmilling hands and blurting far too much of the London via "exotic locale" b****cks. She hit her stride very quickly and became a very confident (in a good way) and relaxed guest, and a pleasure to watch.

There are far too many awful guests, and more in Jemma's mould wouldn't go amiss.

Another vote for Ms Forte here. When she first started she was a nightmare - windmilling hands and blurting far too much of the London via "exotic locale" b****cks. She hit her stride very quickly and became a very confident (in a good way) and relaxed guest, and a pleasure to watch.

There are far too many awful guests, and more in Jemma's mould wouldn't go amiss.

I totally agree, was not a fan when she first started but she is so much better and one of the better guests on Q now.

For years I avoided MB but tried some recently and its a far better product and Jemma really explains and describes everything beautifully. After the OUD stuff now but no clue what it smells like

For years I avoided MB but tried some recently and its a far better product and Jemma really explains and describes everything beautifully. After the OUD stuff now but no clue what it smells like

Do you mean the oud accord and gold? My winter fragrance, it's very woody and smokey. I love it, but oud fragrances aren't everyone's cup of tea. I don't buy their shower gels as last time I checked they were still using SLS as the foaming agent. I don't do body lotion very often so have too many still in my stash.

I never used to like OUD type fragrances but I do now. I was in the MB shop and they have this body oil I cannot tell you how absolutely fabulous it was in the suede Orris. it made my skin feel moist and hydrated until I had my next shower. the body lotions are far better than they used to be as well. But the oil Devine ......

Latest posts

Back