A Question about "Lulu's" Timebomb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maisie

Registered Shopper
Watched Lulu on this morning telling us that from the age of 30 our collagen starts to diminish and that the collagen timebomb is the answer. She said the magic ingredient is picnodgels - my query is do these nodgles grow in the ground or are they the fruit of a tree? Or are they like wild mushrooms appearing with the morning dew?

Just like to know what I'm putting on my skin. :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_15:

Are you telling us you never heard of picnodgels? What's the world coming to, when someone can come on here and say that! Of course they are...................er............and..er.... they appear in................such as.............:dull::dull::mysmilie_19:

Watched Lulu on this morning telling us that from the age of 30 our collagen starts to diminish and that the collagen timebomb is the answer. She said the magic ingredient is picnodgels - my query is do these nodgles grow in the ground or are they the fruit of a tree? Or are they like wild mushrooms appearing with the morning dew?

I think you might find the beauty thread started by Mia of interest!

Meanwhile, I am off to the wild woods to commune with the picnodgels. I wonder if they are wearing woolly hats and stripy socks like their cousins the pixies as they sit on their mushroom stools?

P.S. Maisie. In pursuit of enlightenment, after posting the reply to you above, I Googled picnodgels. Not even Wiki had heard of them. The only reference to them was YOUR post. Fame! You have got yourself a unique listing in splendid isolation in Google.

Now, I must pack a thermos of coffee and some sandwiches for the picnodgels before going to meet them in the woods. I wonder if they will give me a fairy spell to bring back, as a thank you?

I'm sure Picnodgels are one of Lulu's favourite Scottish specialities traditionally served with haggis......don't think I could stomach them!! :wink:

LuLu lives in LaLa Land, where picnodels are manufactured from mineral oil, sodium laurel sulphates, sodium hypochlorite & belladonna - all natural products sourced ethically without animal testing.

I have just watched the dvd for the 50 ml collagen bomb. As ever, had a good smirk at the before and after photos...no difference at all except the model had had her makeup done for the after shot..note the longer length of her pencilled eyebrows.

And apart from that, for 50 mil product you pay £55 plus p&p. That's over £1 per mil.

I like Lulu's assertion that by her age, 70% of the facial scaffolding is gone, so you need to put small cushions into the skin. She meant from her cream, obviously. I am wondering if I invert myself, that the entire sofa full of cushions which have attached themselves to my backside over the years might fall down and re-upholster my face.

To be sung to the tune of "The Wombles" - all together, now: "Underground, overground, wombling free, the picnodgels of dear Lulu's Time Bomb are we"..... Enjoy yourself in the woods communing with the picnodgels, Miss G, and get home before dark, or you'll turn into one yourself....Beware!!!!!

P.S. Maisie. In pursuit of enlightenment, after posting the reply to you above, I Googled picnodgels. Not even Wiki had heard of them. The only reference to them was YOUR post. Fame! You have got yourself a unique listing in splendid isolation in Google.

Now, I must pack a thermos of coffee and some sandwiches for the picnodgels before going to meet them in the woods. I wonder if they will give me a fairy spell to bring back, as a thank you?

I think Lulu has been down to the woods and on the magic mushrooms.Can't listen to her myself so don't know about the products.

Oh how I'm laughing! Lulu has had so much work done on her face that the only thing left might be scaffolding. This week has been so enlightening for me.......QVC has sold 55,000 TSV sets today and I have not even switched on. I'm putting this day in my diary as the start of my savings for an extra holiday.

Oh how I'm laughing! Lulu has had so much work done on her face that the only thing left might be scaffolding. This week has been so enlightening for me.......QVC has sold 55,000 TSV sets today and I have not even switched on. I'm putting this day in my diary as the start of my savings for an extra holiday.

Hurrah for you! Much better your money goes towards your holiday than those taken by the people who own cosmetic companies.

It's over 55 years since I last stood in an ink stained overall in a Biology lab and learned about amoebas. But as far as my knowledge of cells goes, they are created inside the body from nutrients ingested, and cannot, once fully formed and pushed up to the outer layers of the skin, benefit from a quick slurp of pycnogenol.

All these ingredients are there to baffle us
My brother used to work with chemicals
And rolled up laughing when an advert for a new improved soap powder
had a fantastic new ingredient(was some years ago so can't remember the name)
That removed the toughest stain
He said yes it would as it would dissolve the fabric lol
The add was soon dropped

It amazes me how many of these older celebs think we came down on the last spaceship
Putting their youthful looks down to genes or a beauty product
How many 70 + women have no jowles a tight firm neck
And plump cheeks
Unless the jowles have been lifted to form cheeks and the skin on their neck has pulled back
and stapled behind their ears
Or maybe they used lulu's timebomb and grew a pair of "erm" cheeks
My hubby met lulu through work and remarked on her youthful look
So bought me a time bomb gift set
Time bomb was right as my face exploded in spots and unbearable itching skin
If this is the desirable effect you would like then save your money and buy Brillo pads