A sinking ship

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_51: Muttley, to be fair the "dual aspect personality" was mainly in his previous incantation, but it is a treat not to be missed....perhaps it was the influence of the Worry Angels that used to get to him at certain points in time and make him come over all spiritual and serious? Don't worry, it didn't last, and things soon returned to normal 1970's (should that be 1790's?) in-yer-face style as before.

I've never seen him do both styles in one show, I'll have to watch more often but I may check my blood pressure before just in case!

Does anybody else think that Mikey Mason has toned down his act since being on IW. Maybe I just don't watch him much but when I see him he comes over as less aggressive. It could just be that he doesn't have a female sidekick like on Bid that he can humiliate. When I have seen him he often has an "expert" to explain the product, and he appears full of respect and reverence.

Nope, still exactly the same extremely rude, thinks he's all that Mike Mason.

Vibrapower on yet again. How much does Rick hay (smug git) get paid ? He must be racking it in. By the amount of times vibrapower and Rick hay has been on. This vibrapower must be IW number 1 priority to buy wholesale. Wrong priority IW sell other products your boring to watch.
The presenters:
Howard: He's a tight git and a boring old has been, time to get rid.
Peter Simon: Time to get serious Peter and stop flirting with everyone especially with guests. Oh stop saying NOT ONLY.
Hayley green: Not much to say about this one, bit bland tbh.
Shaun Ryan: one of the better original presenter why not move on to qvc ?
Mike Mason: Stop worrying about stock, and stop saying i'm buying on every product.
Paul becque: Still screaming a bit like mike mason stop saying I'm buying this on every product.
Genevieve: Another stock worrier.
Janice Philips: Tech expert LoL

Imo IW only have one presenter who should not be there... and that is Rachel Pierman, she is much too good to be in that sorry mix. The rest are as bad as each other.

Latest posts

Back