Aaaagggghhhh lulu !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Look I am not a nasty person ....honestly, but I am sick of this ****** woman spouting on like she has found the cure for cancer with her ****** products.

And the saying of the day is '' not looking like an old prune''. Looking like a hamster is OK . Prunes no :giggle::giggle:

Lilian - come on, be honest. You're amongst friends here.

Does Lulu really make you want to shout?

:grin:

Yes & :puke: as well.

JR is clearly her new BF. Yes Lu, no Lu, three bags Lu.

How long will it be until she (JR) announces proudly that Sophie and Daniel have formed Lu's new backing band for her "world tour".

I was watching, but when Lu appeared I switched it over......................she makes my blood boil, the idiotic lollipop faced woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh God. ERICS MUM You have made me choke on my tea. Thats so funny.:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_504:

Just like Cliff, currently accepting all the fawning praise because he has just turned 70 and looks great.

He was on loose women and I admit he looks really good but Cliff is a user of Botox as well, why don't they just own up!

Just like Cliff, currently accepting all the fawning praise because he has just turned 70 and looks great.

He was on loose women and I admit he looks really good but Cliff is a user of Botox as well, why don't they just own up!

He might be 70 and looking buff, but that in no way gives him the right to mime and gyrate along to 'I Just Wanna Make Love To You' like he did on Loose Women :thinking:. Whoever decided it would be a good idea for him to cover that song clearly needs a very long holiday. It took a whole bottle of Gaviscon for me to recover from that little moment yesterday :thinking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30F7J-dJa_E (fast forward to 5.29 to witness the memorable performance)

How long before he's on QVC with his own range of cosmetics: 'Cliff's Living Doll Skincare'? Comprising 'Devil Woman Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser and Seeeeerums'...with AY screeching at him to sing and calling him 'Cli' like she calls Lulu 'Loo'.

*boils head*

He might be 70 and looking buff, but that in no way gives him the right to mime and gyrate along to 'I Just Wanna Make Love To You' like he did on Loose Women :thinking:. Whoever decided it would be a good idea for him to cover that song clearly needs a very long holiday. It took a whole bottle of Gaviscon for me to recover from that little moment yesterday :thinking:

How long before he's on QVC with his own range of cosmetics: 'Cliff's Living Doll Skincare'? Comprising 'Devil Woman Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser and Seeeeerums'...with AY screeching at him to sing and calling him 'Cli' like she calls Lulu 'Loo'.

Or flogging his wine which I have never ever seen anywhere.

Elaine Paige is now a carricature of herself and she sings with an awful nasally whine,mainly due to the fact that her nostrils are closing up with all the surgery.
Olivia Newton John..lifted,plumped and botoxed

They're all at it !!

Or flogging his wine which I have never ever seen anywhere.

Because he drinks it all himself. That's why he looks so un-70 ish - he's pickled in Portugese wine.

And Cavey I agree, I had to switch LW off when he was at it with the singing, I too came over all bileous.
:sweat:
(I'd give you a thanks if we hadnt had it taken off us - Tut)

Because he drinks it all himself. That's why he looks so un-70 ish - he's pickled in Portugese wine.

And Cavey I agree, I had to switch LW off when he was at it with the singing, I too came over all bileous.
:sweat:
(I'd give you a thanks if we hadnt had it taken off us - Tut)

:handshake:

There was that frightfully embarassing incident on I think it was one of Gordon Ramsay's shows when Cilff was doing a blind wine tasting - they gave him one of his own wines to taste and he said it 'was like vinegar'. That's perhaps why we don't see it on the wine shelves. Sarsons bought the whole lot and we've been dousing our chips in it instead...

:handshake:

There was that frightfully embarassing incident on I think it was one of Gordon Ramsay's shows when Cilff was doing a blind wine tasting - they gave him one of his own wines to taste and he said it 'was like vinegar'. That's perhaps why we don't see it on the wine shelves. Sarsons bought the whole lot and we've been dousing our chips in it instead...

I agree with amn: he probably bathes in the stuff.

And I hope I don't look like him if I hit 70: how anyone thinks he looks attractive is beyond me.

Elaine Paige is now a carricature of herself and she sings with an awful nasally whine,mainly due to the fact that her nostrils are closing up with all the surgery.
Olivia Newton John..lifted,plumped and botoxed

They're all at it !!

Elaine Paige is a real madam & IMO doers not give an rats ares for anyone other than herself. I was furious with her literally ready to throttle her. I had booked tickets many years back for my parents to go to her show. My Father had heart problems & was admitted to hospital the night before her concert. He was sent to Barts 2 days later to have a quadruole bypass so it was not something minor !

They would NOT give a refund on the tickets. the explanation I got was' Ms Paige does not permit refunds regardless of circumstances'. I asked if he had died if it would have made a difference & was told no it would not.

I would never ever buy any cd of hers again neither will I ever pay out money to go to see anything she is in.

Money grabbing cow ":angry:

And let us hope and pray she doesn't get confused with her literal and her Cli.....

Miss you nights-cream perhaps?

Latest posts

Back