Ab-doer - crazy or not?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ilovelulu

Registered Shopper
Watching a wee bit of the look good, feel good show with Debbie Flint tonight and this was on, I was actually quite interested but wondered if anyone on here had any experience of this machine.

Looked ok for the price and on easy pay which helps, plus packs away into quite a small space, but is it any good?

PS Is that Dan Julia's son?

Watching a wee bit of the look good, feel good show with Debbie Flint tonight and this was on, I was actually quite interested but wondered if anyone on here had any experience of this machine.

Looked ok for the price and on easy pay which helps, plus packs away into quite a small space, but is it any good?

PS Is that Dan Julia's son?

Sorry no experience of machine. It would make a good clothes horse. Thats what exercise equipment ends up as in our house. Yes it is julia's son . :cake: :mysmilie_5:

Ab-Doer

Have looked at this before on the info mercials.at first glance it looks ok but reviews have said that it is noisy(I hate noisy exercise equipment!)and that the knee pads are not the best.I am sure it works but would get boring very quickly.Can you imagine doing that for 20 minutes at a time?Not sure that it would do your back much good being bent over at that angle.Just my oponion though.Think I will stick to my Pilates Reformer and a fab Cardio Barre workout.

OMG. How old is he? If it's the one I saw at about 6 ish tonight, he was balding and looked in his forties. Surely that can't be JR's son.

:mysmilie_497: Bensmum, he does look a lot older. I think he is about 24 or 25. He always looks really uncomfortable to me.

I liked the look of the Ab-doer but I agree I think it would get boring quite quickly. I liked it for the fact it flattened down to put away (only problem with that is it would probably stay put away).

I'll maybe just stick to the gym then and hope for the best! :giggle:

I thought the guy was in his 30's at least then I heard his name mentioned and I remembered Julia's son was called Dan and he sometimes does exercise shows!

Have looked at this before on the info mercials.at first glance it looks ok but reviews have said that it is noisy(I hate noisy exercise equipment!)and that the knee pads are not the best.I am sure it works but would get boring very quickly.Can you imagine doing that for 20 minutes at a time?Not sure that it would do your back much good being bent over at that angle.Just my oponion though.Think I will stick to my Pilates Reformer and a fab Cardio Barre workout.

What were the knee pads for? Isn't the ab-doer the one where you sit on the seat & twist? I'm intrigued (JF style) what these knee pads are for now!

You're thinking of the Ab-Circle Pro. IW also have a version of it.

I was also tempted by this piece of equipment for after the birth of our baby. But then thought better of it remembering the pilates machine, the ijoy and the shakey dumbell thing which are all resting in spare room heaven.:blush:

:mysmilie_497: Bensmum, he does look a lot older. I think he is about 24 or 25. He always looks really uncomfortable to me.

Yes I thought he looked very self concious but I think anyone would feel a bit of a twerp swaying from side to side and kicking their legs out on live TV. And to add to his agony he's got his motor mouth Mother performing next to him. It's no wonder he's prematurely follicly challenged. :mysmilie_478:

Latest posts

Back