Absolute rip-off!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We’re all grown ups here (and if you’re not........get to bed!!) but we all know QVC is a massive rip off all round after all, they have to rip their customers off to pay for their humongous overheads, presenters freebies, used returns that they can’t sneakily pass on to an unsuspecting customer, and of course the not so free “free” phone number. 🤔😜

I was shocked at how blatant Debbie Flint was about getting freebies!

she said....

Monday – it’s the Emu Explorer Waldron waterproof lace-up boots, and I can’t wait to be given the black ones, I think. 🙂 Especially great for walking in the woods near my new home!

Every presenter that presents a product gets it free to try, especially the TSV.......now that’s a lot of freebies that need to paid for, it certainly doesn’t come out of QVCs profits, it’s the customer who pays for them. I never understand why they get the freebie, we all know they’re going to love it regardless.

Debbie Flint is an original scrounger and would never leave QVC not with all those freebies that come Fibby Flints way.

Every presenter that presents a product gets it free to try, especially the TSV.......now that’s a lot of freebies that need to paid for, it certainly doesn’t come out of QVCs profits, it’s the customer who pays for them. I never understand why they get the freebie, we all know they’re going to love it regardless.

Debbie Flint is an original scrounger and would never leave QVC not with all those freebies that come Fibby Flints way.
Aren’t freebies taxable items? If they get free items for all the shows they present it’s a wonder they have any take home pay 😂

I was shocked at how blatant Debbie Flint was about getting freebies!

she said....

Monday – it’s the Emu Explorer Waldron waterproof lace-up boots, and I can’t wait to be given the black ones, I think. 🙂 Especially great for walking in the woods near my new home!

I saw and heard that, but did she say about walking in the woods ? I cant remember that. If so, then I'll fire off the email to Rob Muller as to whether its appropriate in these financially constraining times to hear presenters boasting about the freebies they get.

The tat peddlers must be self employed so any freebies are probably seen as part of their research for customers & untouchable, even tax deductible. It's her rampant showyoffiness I can't stand, the woman's a bulldozer.

The tat peddlers must be self employed so any freebies are probably seen as part of their research for customers & untouchable, even tax deductible. It's her rampant showyoffiness I can't stand, the woman's a bulldozer.

I think that's a bit unfair Twilight....The woman's doing us a great service by showing us how chuffing awful we can look if we spend the money. The outfit she was wearing last night consisted of a humungus orangey - brown sack with a hi/lo hem & weird seams everywhere, black leggings and fell boots (obvs "the boots") She looked underdressed even to take the bins out, let alone go out walking anywhere in public. I think even a dog would be embarrassed to be seen out with someone wearing that! Even if that get up was offered to me free of charge, I wouldn't take it!

I think that's a bit unfair Twilight....The woman's doing us a great service by showing us how chuffing awful we can look if we spend the money. The outfit she was wearing last night consisted of a humungus orangey - brown sack with a hi/lo hem & weird seams everywhere, black leggings and fell boots (obvs "the boots") She looked underdressed even to take the bins out, let alone go out walking anywhere in public. I think even a dog would be embarrassed to be seen out with someone wearing that! Even if that get up was offered to me free of charge, I wouldn't take it!
Soz merry! She's an alternative style icon as well as a bulldozer, personally I think she looks like this :poop:

Incl P&P, £63 for 12 cans of beer and 12 tiny bags of pork scratchings?!?!?! Are my eyes deceiving me, surely no one is mug enough to spend so much money on so little :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Each of those 18g bags is £0.75 direct and each of the 330ml cans of beer is £2.25 direct, making a grand total of £36!!!! Actually, buying the advent calendar direct would cost you £65 - how can they justify the vastly inflated price?!?!?

On a completly different product, it always amazes me when QVC sell so many Apples (tablets), the so called 'added value', is I think not really worth paper it is written on (especially now that they have 'lumped it' with the other APPS). I mean, why pay an extra £100+ for exactly the same product?!

I know, I do wonder how they can seemingly 'get away with' high prices on clothes (though noticed Kim Yun (sp) clothes are no longer available. I am not really sure you can use the exchange rate factor as an reason for the high prices as (being the sad person that I am), I do a 'like for like' comparison on the same items and bar a couple of pounds, most are the same. No, IW (sorry for swearing), seem to be the true 'catalogue' online shopping service, they have reasonable clothes at reasonable prices, the only time I have ever bought from there was a pair of elasticated pull-on (aren't they all!) trousers, as it was a clearance price and packaging was 'capped', bought two pairs. They are now 'night-trousers' but still for the price 3 years later, they have had their worth. No I often think Q over-charge on clothes, guess though if they can 'get away with it' then why not!

Latest posts

Back