Advanced orders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did it on the website the last time, checked ‘customer cancelled’ was on there but with previous orders have phoned.

Last edited:
Definitely proof that you shouldn’t be sucked in by the spiel you hear during QVC presentations. Take most of what they say with a pinch of salt. It works for me. 😉

Advanced orders have put me off ordering anything. Not that I order much anyway. But they gave a specific date for despatch so I went ahead. It was sent weeks later and I sent it straight back.

I used to hate AO from the outset too, and even started a thread about them, but in this case I am glad these two items were on AO so I could change my mind and cancel them.

Glad I cancelled this, looking at the reviews - - -

And this - - -

And the number of people who said they were FAULTY but wouldn't send back because of postage, or who did send back and said how expensive it was. Why don't they realise that QVC have to pay if they are faulty?
I want to shout at those people ”expletive send it back!” It really frustrates me when people say they kept something that’s poor quality or not what they like because it wasn’t worth sending it back or they couldn’t be bothered.

Latest posts

Back