Advertising Banners

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham

Registered Shopper
I wanted to apologise for the amount of banner advertising that Non VIP Members are currently seeing, due to Covid 19 advertising has dropped significantly, even ITV have seen their advertising during the pandemic drop by 40%. Obviously I am doing all I can so that ShoppingTelly.com can come out the other side.

If you really hate the ads, don't forget you can become a VIP for just £10, that is LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP, and you will be totally ad free, To become a VIP you do have to be a registered member, you don't have to post but you have to register. Once you are registered just click on your username at the top the click on Account Upgrades you will then see the option the become a VIP.

I you really don't want to register for whatever reason but would still like to help ShoppingTelly.com and could spare a £1 to keep the site going, just use the QR CODE below:

qrcode.png

Until September 14, 2020, PayPal are waiving transaction fees when you use a QR code, alternatively you can use our PayPal email which is [email protected].

Thank you so much for your continued support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back