Advertising on the forum.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

louise66

Registered Shopper
Never have I seen as many adverts on here. After every one to three posts, I am seeing two rows of ads. I do not come on here often enough to pay for ad free but, when I do, it is annoying.
I do realise, however, that Graham needs to fund the operation of the site somehow.

Your best bet is to install an ad blocker. It probably won't get rid of everything but it should reduce the number of ads.

Never have I seen as many adverts on here. After every one to three posts, I am seeing two rows of ads. I do not come on here often enough to pay for ad free but, when I do, it is annoying.
I do realise, however, that Graham needs to fund the operation of the site somehow.

Here is what Graham said recently......

"In the next 2 weeks most of the ads will vanish again for VIP Members, sadly with a new forum it takes a few weeks to sort out the best positions, hope you will bare with me but aasure you the most you will see is 3 from March 1st."

It is your choice not to become a VIP and the forum is a work in progress. Unfortunately forums do not come free and adverts are a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back