Adverts on forum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I’m finding that over the past month my relatively new iPad is eating the battery and Mr L is currently trying to sort it for me.

Can I ask 2 things

Does everyone get a large banner (about 3 inches deep) of advertising? Also if I go into the list of forums including the Drop the amounts of adverts all over the page is massive.

Also I remember some time ago we discussed changing the colour layout of the page but for the life of me I can’t find where we did it and I can’t find the thread we’re we discussed it.

Many thanks.

I’m finding that over the past month my relatively new iPad is eating the battery and Mr L is currently trying to sort it for me.

Can I ask 2 things

Does everyone get a large banner (about 3 inches deep) of advertising? Also if I go into the list of forums including the Drop the amounts of adverts all over the page is massive.

Also I remember some time ago we discussed changing the colour layout of the page but for the life of me I can’t find where we did it and I can’t find the thread we’re we discussed it.

Many thanks.
I don't have an issue with adverts & seem to remember that option to change the colour layout related to the previous system & it went when Graham had to change things a couple of years ago, I always had Metro Red.

Can I ask 2 things

Many thanks.
Send Graham a message.
I think all the metro designs were on the previous incarnation of the forum.
If you are having all the ads, it shouldn't be happening as you are a VIP.

I use an iPad to come on here and don’t have any adverts. However, on the very rare occasion that I’ve logged in as a guest, I can’t see the forum for all the adverts.

As Maymorganlondon said, send Graham a message and I’m sure that he’ll sort it out for you quickly, LATI.

Latest posts

Back