Advise me please, not getting response re combined postage.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
I bought some items from eBay Germany last week and it says flat rate shipping to Ireland. It's a real store as well as a fleabay one but only ships internationally via the bay. I had 5 items and instead of flat rate each incurred €17 delivery. Now this happened me before with another eBay Germany store and they fixed it in under 15mins, they even phoned me so that the parcel went out without delay. However this seller hasn't sent me a revised invoice or responded to email to the shop or eBay message. I phoned them and got a woman who had English as bad as my German and she said email and someone would answer me.
I really, really want the items so what should I do next to get action?
MTIA for any help from y'all.

I would keep sending emails asking for a combined invoice with €17 delivery. Some sellers do not offer a discounted postage but are happy to send you a combined invoice - this reduces the paypal fees they have to pay. Hope you hear back soon - contact ebay if you don't hear back.

Was sent an invoice today and paid immediately. Sadly too late I imagine for it to be sent out today so it will be well after the bank holiday before I get my stuff.

Latest posts

Back