Aeropliates TSV 10/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don’t suppose Marjolein can get over from Oz yet. Perhaps Julia R will present - with legs akimbo.

Talking about Margerine, a few months ago I bought a tub of "I can't believe it's not butter" and found it delicious, and I couldn't believe it either.

Since then, it's been completely out of stock in every shop I've tried to buy it, even in 2 different towns. So I had to buy "Utterly Butterly" instead, but not a patch on the other one.

Anyone else like it, and not been able to get it?

I switch between “I can’t believe it’s not butter” and “utterly butterly,”but didn’t have any trouble getting the former the last time I needed a new tub.

They’ve got it on Amazon though, but it seems pricey. A 2kg tub for £15.99, but if you’re desperate ……. 😉

I switch between “I can’t believe it’s not butter” and “utterly butterly,”but didn’t have any trouble getting the former the last time I needed a new tub.

They’ve got it on Amazon though, but it seems pricey. A 2kg tub for £15.99, but if you’re desperate ……. 😉
500g was about 65P in Lidl, when they had it.

I used to get from Lidl but also got some from my local Premier store. However, I just get what’s available because I also like Utterly Butterly. I’d never pay £15.99 for a tub of it but wasn’t sure how desperate you were to get some. 😉

AeroPilates 4 Cord Reformer 435 with DVD Library
Item Number: 721543
QVC Price £599.00
Todays Special Value Price £449.95
P&P £7.95
5 Easy Pays of £89.99

Aiming to up your fitness this year? The AeroPilates 4 Cord Reformer 435 exercise machine makes integrating workouts into your day easier. Offering a lifestyle and body conditioning regime designed to help strengthen muscles, improve posture, flexibility and balance, and much more, it's all you need to reach your goals and allows you to customise the exercises to suit you. Complete with two DVDs to help you get the most out of your workout, you'll soon be finding the fun in fitness.

Low impact - Pilates is designed to contribute to improving posture and co-ordination, strengthen dynamic stability and create a balance between strength and flexibility.

Jump to it - the Reformer features the Cardio Rebounder, a vertical trampoline to help provide a cardiovascular workout without jarring or putting pressure on your joints. Due to its sturdy stainless steel design, you can even jump up and down on it!

Tailored to you - the foot bar enables you to perform traditional Pilates exercises that target your muscle tone, posture, flexibility and balance, while the four cords allow you to adjust the resistance levels, making it a great option for a comprehensive and varied workout. Additionally, the Plus model features a high-resistance red cord and a low-resistance yellow cord.

Ready to go - the AeroPilates Reformer 435 folds down to half its size, making it easy to store in your spare room or even under the bed. It also has large wheels, so you can move it around comfortably. It arrives almost fully assembled; all you need to do is attach the wheels and end caps, fit the risers and you're good to go.

• Cords are on risers to improve user comfort
  • Folded (l x w x d): 120cm x 42cm x 45cm (47.2" x 16.5" x 17.7")
  • Assembled (l x w x d): 219cm x 42cm x 65cm (86.2" x 16.5" x 25.6")
  • Machine weight: 27.6kg
  • Maximum user height: 1.98m (6' 6")
  • Maximum user weight: 136kg

Colour options:

• Purple with black pattern
  • Grey with black pattern
  • Black with pink pattern

Contains:

• 1 x AeroPilates 4 Cord Reformer 435
  • 2 x black cords
  • 1 x red cord
  • 1 x yellow cord
  • 1 x Cardio Rebounder
  • 1 x New series AeroPilates Primer DVD - includes an introduction to AeroPilates (28 minutes) and Basic Workout (22 minutes)
  • 1 x New series AeroPilates Basic Workout Package DVD - Basic AeroPilates Workout (34 minutes) and Basic Cardio Workout (24 minutes)

Please note - we recommend that you place this piece of equipment on a protective mat to prevent damage to your flooring.

All measurements are approximate

I have an pilates machine in my garage which I would love to get rid of.I used it years ago and liked it but it is just to heavy to move around.I decided to drag it into my kitchen extension during lockdown as nobody was coming in the house, for my exercise regime.Good idea in principle,used a couple of times but reminded me that I had aged quite a bit since the last time & I could do myself an injury so just sat looking at and walking around it for months.

I'm surprised this has lasted so long on Q... they must keep selllng. I was mildly tempted in the past but I just knew it would go unused. I have to go to the gym to exercise, I don't have the incentive to do it at home.

Not for me, nowhere to put it and a lot of money if you don't use it. I've had so many bits of equipment and got rid of all of them. Mr CC had a rowing machine that he sold on Gumtree as it was too big to leave out in a room. The lady that bought it asked if he could deliver it so he drove about 40 miles to help her out and then when he got there she asked him to build it and then demonstrate it :LOL::LOL::LOL: Talk about getting your money's worth 💷💷

CC

Latest posts

Back