• Ahuhu TSV 4.jpg
    Ahuhu TSV 4.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 61
Ahuhu Caffeine 3 Piece Supersize Collection
Item Number: 245201
QVC Price £58.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

This three-piece Caffeine Supersize Collection from Ahuhu includes Caffeine Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner, both in supersize, which work to help soothe dry, itchy scalps and hydrate your locks, plus a Style & Finish Volume Up Mousse to leave you with the appearance of soft, voluminous locks. Give your hair some va-va-voom and get the gorgeous, fuller-looking tresses you've been dreaming of, with this superb haircare collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Ahuhu Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £84, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £44.02.

The wonders of the Ahuhu plant - treat your hair to the secrets of the ahuhu plant. This range works to help support your hair and care for your scalp without the use of silicones and polyethylene glycols. Instead, it uses natural plant extracts, high-quality oils and effective ingredients to help achieve hydrated-looking locks with every wash.

Give your locks a boost - If you've got fine, weak, lacklustre hair that's in need of some TLC, then you need to invest in a quality shampoo and conditioner. The Caffeine Thickening Shampoo works to help soothe itchy scalps caused by dryness, while the Conditioner uses a rich formulation to hydrate without causing build-up. The results? Soft, voluminous-looking locks that appear visibly thicker and fuller.

Contains:

• 1 x Caffeine Thickening Shampoo (500ml) - formulated to improve the look of thickness and fullness in thin, weak and lacklustre hair, while helping to sooth the symptoms of an itchy scalp caused by dryness. Infused with caffeine and invigorating menthol. Suitable for all hair types
  • 1 x Caffeine Thickening Conditioner (500ml) - a moisture-rich conditioner formulated to help strengthen, hydrate and care for your hair, without weighing it down. Enriched with caffeine and suitable for all hair types
  • 1 x Style & Finish Volume Up Mousse (300ml) - infused with argan oil and ahuhu extract, this fragrant mousse helps to give your hair smooth volume and a natural silky shine without stickiness

How to use:

Shampoo:

• Apply a walnut-sized amount to wet hair
  • Massage in
  • Rinse thoroughly

Conditioner:

• Apply a walnut-sized amount to wet hair
  • Massage into lengths and ends
  • Leave on for a short time
  • Rinse thoroughly
Mousse:

• Shake well before use
  • Hold can upside down and depending on hair length spray the needed amount into your hand
  • Apply to towel-dried hair and style as usual

Don’t know anything about the TSV but I’ve recently changed hair products - because Pantene sadly discontinued the fab Micellar shampoo and conditioner I loved!

To be fair to them, I phoned them up and asked to confirm the products were discontinued, and she sent me some vouchers so that I could buy their nearest replacement new products! 😳
Amazing service!

I did try what they recommended instead which was ‘Pantene Hair Biology Cleanse and reconstruct’ - also micellar and sickione free.
I liked it though not as much as its predecessor, and will buy again esp when it’s on offer!

However what I’m using these days I would really recommend if you want to get rid of build up and need volume?

I have relatively fine hair but quite a bit of it, and bc of illness not able to wash it much so tends to have greasier roots but dry ends.

Finding Head and Shoulders Supreme ‘Purify and Volume’ so good - really has improved build up and getting much better volume! :)

It’s a 3 step “system” (3 for £10 at Superdrug) which includes a pre-shampoo... (“clarifying pre- shampoo formula with micellar water to purify & nourish”)

Anyway sorry this probably should’ve gone in another section but thought it may suit someone else too!

Didn't have dandruff to begin with but scalp doesn’t get itchy these days either!

Latest posts

Back