Alan & Barry

icr24350

VIP Shopper
Just had an e-mail saying that Alan & Barry's Crafts has ceased to trade. Whilst I thought they were 'over the top' a lot of the time, they did make Craft interesting and not just card-making. You could nearly always have a laugh at them, and their enthusiasm for all types of crafting shone through. I just hope they have not lost much money, and that they might make a come back at some point. They were infinitely more worth watching than some of the so-called experts on shopping tv these days.

murgatroyd

I agree and wish them well. They were always fun & Alan was genuinely creative - trying things out on the hoof & encouraging us to play. Also, as you say, a much wider variety of crafts were shown - today it's almost all card making & even then most of it's CDs & stick on toppers. There seem to be very few genuine creative people on the channel now - Barbara Gray & Sheena Douglas are exceptions - but whatever happened to Glenda Waterworth? I used to love her stuff - always arty & individual.

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
just remembered last i heard, one of them was 'missing'....has he been found safe and well now then?

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
nobody's saying...it must be a secret! :wink:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
I found I'm denied access to that page. Why might that be please?

you need to be a VIP member to access that area....requires a small donation :wink:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
A kilo of battenburg to MrsJames should suffice

BTW it was Alan who went missing, but he was found and hospitalised

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasrourf

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks