ALDI beauty spots - online now..

SisterBliss

Interesting. I refuse to watch most tubetwats - some exceptions - but my b.brand is dire. I need to see the ing.lists to make judgements. Thanks for the heads up though. Is poundland trading currently?

Marina

VIP Shopper
I went to the shop today and looked at the ingredients, panthenol at the bottom, parafinium liquidum at the top - no thank you.

boffy

VIP Shopper
love their diffusers really good the pomegranate and the peach one

Vienna

VIP Shopper
I`ve tried a couple of different moisturisers from Aldi but can`t say I was keen on any of them but I really like their rose facial oil and their Liz Earle look alike hot cloth cleanser. Sadly their rose oil only appears now and again as a special buy but they do have the hot cloth cleanser more frequently.

Lemonpop

I`ve tried a couple of different moisturisers from Aldi but can`t say I was keen on any of them but I really like their rose facial oil and their Liz Earle look alike hot cloth cleanser. Sadly their rose oil only appears now and again as a special buy but they do have the hot cloth cleanser more frequently.
I've had all 3 of their hot cloth cleansers Vienna and love them all. Using the pink clay atm as I bought 2 lots of the duo packs. I have also got a tub of their Rejuvelate cream,it's in a red pot with SPF 30. Not sure if it's a copy of Olay or L'Oreal.

Letz-be-avenue

VIP Shopper
I like the pink clay one cleanser and bought a travel size four pack of the different scents, including the normal version, not that I will be travelling anywhere now! I am using the rose facial oil at the moment, its great value and seems to last for ages, I appreciate it's not great if you cant tolerate perfumed oils but for me it's good stuff

Pbceelily

VIP Shopper
Thanks. I ordered some Pink Clay items for my teenage daughter during the last Beauty offers.

Marina

VIP Shopper
Have you tried this Marina?
I haven't tried it SisterBliss, I have the Pink Clay one and the smell is divine and it gives me very clear skin, I used it once or twice and this was it. I like the ingredients in it - one is kaoline clay that gets rid of impurities and is normally used in masks. I just can't get on with hot cloth cleansers as I prefer a gel face wash (Alpha-H or other). Tried other hot cloth cleansers, just not for me, but I'm trying one every now and then. The only one cleanser of this type I liked was DECIEM The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser but it's more like a balm cleanser.

SisterBliss

I haven't tried it SisterBliss, I have the Pink Clay one and the smell is divine and it gives me very clear skin, I used it once or twice and this was it. I like the ingredients in it - one is kaoline clay that gets rid of impurities and is normally used in masks. I just can't get on with hot cloth cleansers as I prefer a gel face wash (Alpha-H or other). Tried other hot cloth cleansers, just not for me, but I'm trying one every now and then. The only one cleanser of this type I liked was DECIEM The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser but it's more like a balm cleanser.
I tried the deciem balm cleanser & was underwhelmed. Re the pink clay, do you mean the scrub, or the pink clay cloth cleanser? I like both, but the scrub is fab, as it doubles as a mask. It's a v.good dupe of the sands & sky(?) one.

Marina

VIP Shopper
I tried the deciem balm cleanser & was underwhelmed. Re the pink clay, do you mean the scrub, or the pink clay cloth cleanser? I like both, but the scrub is fab, as it doubles as a mask. It's a v.good dupe of the sands & sky(?) one.
Yes, I meant the cleanser. I also have the matching scrub but only used it the once, as it leaves a white hew on my skin that I can't wash off.

Marina

VIP Shopper
Just been to Aldi, bought the highlighter, the Retinol tonic, the setting spray and the no1 small candle.
Only tried the highlighter so far, it's very subtle, I like it, but highly perfumed. The small candle smells so much nicer to me than the larger ones, softer, not as sharp, I haven't burnt it yet though.

grovesy

VIP Shopper
Well I ordered beauty items online on Sunday and they were dispatched Sunday and delivered Tuesday. I was impressed not used their online service before, I will be again.

Marina

VIP Shopper
Well I ordered beauty items online on Sunday and they were dispatched Sunday and delivered Tuesday. I was impressed not used their online service before, I will be again.
That's interesting, I thought they didn't dispatch until the release day, which was in my case a while ago and took ages.

Marina

VIP Shopper
Has anyone tried Setting Spray? I thought it was too shiny for my liking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fudge19

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks