ALDI beauty spots - online now..

Mollie

VIP Shopper
SisterBliss, if you are reading this, the new eye cream doesn't sting the eyes, mine anyway (y) (y)

and is a copy of

Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair

I bought the eye cream by chance as popped in to Aldi - agree have used it twice and it very gentle and I have sensitive skin. Wished I had seen your post before as I might have picked up a couple 😁

MrMarple

VIP Shopper
I'm absolutely loving their Cleansing Balm. I've used Emma Hardie's Moringa Balm on and off for years and I've got to say, I think the Aldi version is better.
I really wish I'd stocked up when they had stock but I only bought two tubs as it can be a bit risky buying in bulk on something you've never used before. Never mind, I've still got one tub left so I'll keep that while I use some other bits and bobs from the stash first.

PennyPitStop

VIP Shopper
Aldi Beauty Box available online from tomorrow.

Attachments

• _20211002_130423.JPG
    _20211002_130423.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 29

Marina

VIP Shopper

If you scroll down the page, I think there's a dupe of IT cosmetics CC cream

PennyPitStop

VIP Shopper
They have a Beauty Advent Calendar coming out. There is an unboxing on YouTube. Looks teeny tiny sizes hand cream 5ml, cleanser I think 15ml, etc.

It is £54.99 so I'm not at all interested at that price. I know each item works out to £2.30 approx so I'd say very expensive. They did a New Year countdown a few years ago, I got that at half price £7.50ish and was good for that, but not the £15 imo.

Marina

VIP Shopper
LACURA PAWPAW OINTMENT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epicblue

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks