ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are you talking about the rose retinol tonic? It's actually been out for a while but not promoted on Q (or I missed it) Dunno if it's even listed. Maybe Pixi are coming away from Q as they are at M & S & everyone's heard of them now?
It was the 'healthy glow rose tonic' from Lacura and I think I have now found out that it was available in June 2019 last time round. I'm so impressed by it, could be the best moisturiser I've tried in a long time and I like the fact that it's not heavy. I used it on the decolletage last night and was impressed again. And the smell of rose! I'm going to stock up.

It was the 'healthy glow rose tonic' from Lacura and I think I have now found out that it was available in June 2019 last time round. I'm so impressed by it, could be the best moisturiser I've tried in a long time and I like the fact that it's not heavy. I used it on the decolletage last night and was impressed again. And the smell of rose! I'm going to stock up.

What are the actives in the ingredients, M? Is there any Glyco in there, please & thank you.

Sent hubby to restock on the hot cloth cleanser since he says it’s the best thing for wet shaving and he’d finished off a LE 200ml C&P.

Think he thought I was over egging the pudding when I said get at least four!
https://www.aldi.co.uk/hot-cloth-cleanser-200ml/p/077730311192200

But not when we he returned and I showed him the price of one on the Liz Earle web site.
https://uk.lizearle.com/product/CLE...-cloth-cleanser-200ml-tube-starter-kit-NN1021

Then adding that when Aldi sell out of there’s, that’s it till they come back in stock.

How long can you store them for he asks and then quickly followed with, I’ll pop in and pick up some more when I’m passing.

:mysmilie_17:

From 21 November

There are quite a few new items (to me anyway), any idea what they are dupes of?

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuy...d-id=7F488E6857690860CB8E3F9FF77AC24436142B92

The mascara is a they're real, the night cream is a Kheils, (sp) not tried the kheils, but they are a good company & the cream is aimed at super cold weather (CC?)
I think the powder is Laura Mercier. The brush cleaner - Style pro - is the same - I think as the one on QVC by the 'apprentice' man. Silly gadget, Anyone who uses that regularly must have OCDism...tee he.

I don’t get why with QVCs “buying power” they rip people off so much, do they not realise that most of us now have the internet, or have a local Aldi, and we can see what they’re doing.

Just seen the ingredients for the powder, first is talk, second is aluminium starch, not great imo.

The Repair Concentrate could be kiehl's dupe too

Overnight Repair Concentrate Lacura
https://www.aldi.co.uk/overnight-repair-oil/p/021862315487000

Midnight Recovery Concentrate kiehl's
https://www.kiehls.co.uk/skin-care/category/serums/midnight-recovery-concentrate/819.html

Yes, I think the oil probably is. I cba to visit the real brands to check so do this from memory, which is good enough to be reliable for forumites. The oil on aldi is a dry oil though, I prefer the real ones.

Actually, I had a pink clay mask in one of the Tili boxes this week and that is by Sand and Sky. It looks quite similar but I hadn’t heard of the brand and wasn’t sure Aldi would be copying that; however, according to the Mirror, they are:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/style/shopping/pink-clay-mask-beauty-dupe-16177861

The illuminating drops look like Barry M Liquid Chrome but that’s only about £7 and the Aldi copies tend to be of high priced items so not sure about that. The Iconic London Illuminator Drops are £30 but the bottle is different.

The Snapshot Ready primer is definitely a copy of Smashbox Photo Finish, as I think has been mentioned on here already.

I think that the Pink Clay mask has sold out online, and one option of the brush cleaner. That was super quick!

From 21 November

There are quite a few new items (to me anyway), any idea what they are dupes of?

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuy...d-id=7F488E6857690860CB8E3F9FF77AC24436142B92

Sending hubby with a shopping list tomorrow

Hopefully stocking up on pink clay cleanser and the vitamin c one
Daughter has tried in Tooting to get the three step box set but couldn’t find any.
She’s now referenced the Larger Than Life mascara, she says it’s a dupe from Benefit and the powder being Laura Mercer one.
Was wondering to try the Snapshot primer and the Overnight Repair Oil

Sending hubby with a shopping list tomorrow

Hopefully stocking up on pink clay cleanser and the vitamin c one
Daughter has tried in Tooting to get the three step box set but couldn’t find any.
She’s now referenced the Larger Than Life mascara, she says it’s a dupe from Benefit and the powder being Laura Mercer one.
Was wondering to try the Snapshot primer and the Overnight Repair Oil

I may be wrong, but I thought that the Vit C cleanser wasn't coming in the stores this week, and is still available online as well as the three step box your daughter was after Dream Girl.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuys/health-and-beauty?text=beauty

I may be wrong, but I thought that the Vit C cleanser wasn't coming in the stores this week, and is still available online as well the three step box your daughter was after Dream Girl.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuys/health-and-beauty?text=beauty

Just because it says “buy online” it doesn’t mean you can’t but in the store, the specials are available for pre-order but only released on the same date the stores get their special buys so say if the date is the 24th, then you can order when it’s online and on the 24th it’s despatched, the same day you can walk in to a store and buy it. If it says “check in store” that means it’s sold out online, Hope I’ve explained that clearly enough.

Just because it says “buy online” it doesn’t mean you can’t but in the store, the specials are available for pre-order but only released on the same date the stores get their special buys so say if the date is the 24th, then you can order when it’s online and on the 24th it’s despatched, the same day you can walk in to a store and buy it. If it says “check in store” that means it’s sold out online, Hope I’ve explained that clearly enough.

Thanks for clarifying.

With your knowledge of Aldi, can you tell me, if I bought something online and want to return it instore, do I just join any till queue to do it there?

I thought it was the old stock still available, I'm still learning my ways.

I saw Andi's question and just wanted to say that I returned my online order at the till with the packing invoice, it was fine. Only the cashier look puzzled at first as it interrupts the usual flow, and they need to call the manager to approve the transaction they just need to put the manager's key in the till. I think there's a prepaid label as well in the parcel to return by post.

I saw Andi's question and just wanted to say that I returned my online order at the till with the packing invoice, it was fine. Only the cashier look puzzled at first as it interrupts the usual flow, and they need to call the manager to approve the transaction they just need to put the manager's key in the till. I think there's a prepaid label as well in the parcel to return by post.

Thanks for clarifying.

With your knowledge of Aldi, can you tell me, if I bought something online and want to return it instore, do I just join any till queue to do it there?

Yeah Andi you can return free through Royal Mail or Collect+ or take it back to any Aldi with your receipt. :mysmilie_3:

Marina like any Supermarket returns can only be issued by the manager, and again like any Supermarket you get nice shop assistants, jobs worth’s and down right pain in the bums. :mysmilie_17:

To be honest I do love Aldi, prices and quality being two reasons but mostly because beauty and household cleaning products have the “leaping bunny” on them so I know it’s certified cruelty free so win win for shopper. Yes, I can be a scrubber with a clear conscience. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_15:

Yeah Andi you can return free through Royal Mail or Collect+ or take it back to any Aldi with your receipt. :mysmilie_3:

Marina like any Supermarket returns can only be issued by the manager, and again like any Supermarket you get nice shop assistants, jobs worth’s and down right pain in the bums. :mysmilie_17:

To be honest I do love Aldi, prices and quality being two reasons but mostly because beauty and household cleaning products have the “leaping bunny” on them so I know it’s certified cruelty free so win win for shopper. Yes, I can be a scrubber with a clear conscience. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_15:

:mysmilie_17:

Thanks, both. I ordered some boots online - they didn’t have half sizes so I ordered a 7 (which is sometimes right for me) and sadly they are definitely too big. So I also bought the 6 instore and they are too snug! (Like Skechers, the 6.5 would have been perfect.) I might as well return both pairs to my local store if I need to go back with one. I hadn’t been to Aldi for months when I went last Thursday and I’ve got a new taste for it now! I definitely wouldn’t mind another browse tomorrow! It seems Thursday is new stock day so a good day to go.

Latest posts

Back