ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone else thinking this section has a lot less than the normal offerings
Yes I thought so too. It seems they broke beauty over the three weekends, 8th, 15th and 22nd March.
I went to Aldi yesterday just after 12 pm and the beauty stuff was untouched - people were shopping for food and the queues were longer that usual. I'm going to go back on Tuesday and see if I can get anything.

PS I bought Cellsation night cream a couple of weeks ago and though it was quite good, the skin looked more luminous the next morning although gave me a couple of spots unless it was a coincidence. Also saw Caviar Cream on the regular shelf. And there was also 'Simple' dupe face wash and Cracked Heel Cream.

Last edited:
A message from Aldi CEO Giles Hurley

Dear Customer,
As you will be aware, all supermarkets have been working very hard to keep up with demand over the last few days.
I am writing to reassure you, and all our other valued customers, that our colleagues and trusted suppliers are working round the clock to keep our warehouses fully stocked.
We have increased orders from our suppliers and our warehouses have sufficient stock to replenish all stores. This includes all of the essentials such as sanitary and baby products.
Our amazing colleagues have been working tirelessly to restock our stores. However, unprecedented demand for certain products has made it difficult for us to ensure that there are no gaps on shelves.
All of our stores receive daily deliveries, often multiple times a day. So if a certain product is not available when you visit, it will be replenished in the overwhelming majority of cases by the following day.
We have taken action to discourage people buying more than they need. Customers are currently limited to buying four items of any one product during each visit. This is still significantly more than most customers would buy in a normal shopping trip and we hope this temporary restriction will give as many customers as possible the opportunity to get what they need, every time they visit.
I’m sure, like me, you are also concerned about those who are vulnerable at this time. Not everyone has the financial or practical resources to buy in bulk, including our elderly customers. We all have a responsibility to ensure we only buy what we and our families need. If we shop as we normally do, our stores will quickly return to normal.
Finally, my sincere thanks to you for your continued support and to every single one of our colleagues. It’s the people at Aldi that make our business special and they have come together like never before to serve you, our customers, during this extremely busy time.
With very best wishes,
Giles Hurley​

I couldn't get on with the Ben 'Real' - or in fact any of the Ben masc's - panda eyes, scratchy spidery hard lashes - not good on short sparsies. Is this hard, LBA?

I haven't found it too hard, my lashes are quite sparse and short, most of the mascara I have used just dont last on me and smudge so easily, I have tried so many, but this one seems to suit me, and is such good value

Also like the look of the pretty garden bar b q stuff, frenchie tables chairs, lights & the false trelis. Quite expensive though. Bound to be shite after rain. Has anyone tried the bigger ticket garden items....(shopps?)

I'd look a right spaz dragging in a hedge for a refund. Still reeling from when I didn't know how to'plug' the trolley back in to get the pound back - grumpy masked Indian door patrol (social distancing) had to come & show me after shouting loud instructions to no avail.....You don't have to 'pay' for trollies in Waitrose!

Also like the look of the pretty garden bar b q stuff, frenchie tables chairs, lights & the false trelis. Quite expensive though. Bound to be shite after rain. Has anyone tried the bigger ticket garden items....(shopps?)

I'd look a right spaz dragging in a hedge for a refund. Still reeling from when I didn't know how to'plug' the trolley back in to get the pound back - grumpy masked Indian door patrol (social distancing) had to come & show me after shouting loud instructions to no avail.....You don't have to 'pay' for trollies in Waitrose!
I ordered the rattan garden corner sofa recently and I am very pleased with it.
The delivery company was xdp & having looked on trustpilot and the bad reviews was worried about its condition on delivery. The tracking showed out for delivery 3 times on different days & then returned to depot. It arrived in good condition and the delivery men placed it behind the railings at the front of the house. It was very heavy & I couldn’t pick it up, so I opened it right there & took each item in separately. It took Hubby a good couple of hours to put it together.
The sofa looks lovely & now my son, who is shielding currently, has somewhere to sit & continue his studies and get some fresh air.

Is Cellsation a new line of products and what it is a dupe of?

I think I found the answer to my question - Cellsation cream jar looks identical to

L'Oréal Paris Dermo Expertise Age Perfect Cell Renew

loreal.JPG

Cellsation

lacura.JPG

Last edited:
Are any of these creams any good?
I've only used Cellsation and it's good, I can't put my finger on it but l see better skin in the morning. It claims to firm the skin and that's probably what I'm seeing.

I also heard that a £1 cream from a Pundland is worth trying. It contains panthenol that has good moisturising properties

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back