ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

0_kiehls.jpg

Lacura-CBD-Facial-Serum-A.jpg

Sent hubby on a beauty shop for us, he kindly returned with the following
(Though he reported that non of the silicone cleansers could be seen)

Just to say the Hyaluronic & Marine Cleanser has been used last night and this morning.
Think I’m addicted already, really like the scent it’s not over powering appears to have a fresh marine smell similar to Coolwater type scent.
I don’t know if I can smell a hint of pink pepper or similar with in but it’s only light not overpowering a fragrance and says suitable for sensitive skins.
It appears to have done a good job cleansing my pores both with single cleanses only.

That's made my mind up for me, I smam going to Aldi on the weekend!, really fancy trying that hyaluronic marine cleanser and try the help stuff too as I love the Bodyshop's version so will give Aldi's a go.

I’ve been trying to get Aldi’s no 3 foam wash, it was advertised fir Thursday but both stores I went into didn’t have it, I do like no 3 and so does my family, they would be more than happy to receive it

I got the bath foam on Friday, no. 3 and there was no.1
I went last week again and they still didn't have it, so I thought that they couldn't fulfill the stock, and so be it. I shall try again tomorrow, thank you for letting me know.

I went last week again and they still didn't have it, so I thought that they couldn't fulfill the stock, and so be it. I shall try again tomorrow, thank you for letting me know.
No problem, I’ve noticed they don’t have as much stuff in the shops, as they seem to want you to buy in line ? But I pay enough p&p to QVC without starting on Aldi !

No problem, I’ve noticed they don’t have as much stuff in the shops, as they seem to want you to buy in line ? But I pay enough p&p to QVC without starting on Aldi !
I got one today! The scent is so concentrated the bottle will probably last me a year.

Latest posts

Back