Aldi reading glasses Sunday 7 March

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 21102

Guest Shopper
Great value glasses in plastic or metal frames. 5 focal lengths in 6 styles in store only. QVC's TSV price? £20.

I bought the sunglasses last year and I’m not just saying it, they were the best pair I’ve ever owned. 👏👏❤️
They are almost as good as my favorite Jackie Kennedy QVC ones, and I got them reduced, 1.99! I was surprised at the quality and style and went back for more! They also feel comfortable. The spectacles were reduced to 1.29 then and had a spring mechanism, also the lenses were good quality, comparing to the pound shop, also the pound shop ones broke quickly. The metal frame ones one can't tell from prescription glasses. The other frames were good too, quality. I note they all now have sold out online.

Last edited:
They are almost as good as my favorite Jackie Kennedy QVC ones, and I got them reduced, 1.99! I was surprised at the quality and style and went back for more! They also feel comfortable. The spectacles were reduced to 1.29 then and had a spring mechanism, also the lenses were good quality, comparing to the pound shop, also the pound shop ones broke quickly. The metal frame ones one can't tell from prescription glasses. The other frames were good too, quality. I note they all now have sold out online.

Yeah they’re great quality and the price is ridiculously good. I bought mine last year and I’m going to definitely buy some more if I see them. 🙏❤️

I spoke too soon, my Aldi spectacles handle broke off this afternoon! I know that I damaged it a while ago reading in bed lying on my side . I should have another pair or two somewhere and will look out for some on Sunday as well.

My favourite were my Jackie Kennedy sunglasses too. Unfortunately a rather large wave knocked them from my face and despite searching around (while wanting to thump my husband for laughing) they remained somewhere off the coast in Antigua. I’ve never found any that fit and cover as well so I’ll look out for when they come in Aldi, thank you.

My favourite were my Jackie Kennedy sunglasses too. Unfortunately a rather large wave knocked them from my face and despite searching around (while wanting to thump my husband for laughing) they remained somewhere off the coast in Antigua. I’ve never found any that fit and cover as well so I’ll look out for when they come in Aldi, thank you.
I'm sorry to hear this Sooze, mine also broke and I managed to source a pair on ebay a few years ago. Surely there should be another pair somewhere on the internet. I hope they bring back JK collection on QVC one day.

Managed to get the Hyaluronic Marine hot cloth cleanser online. That's added to the pink clay one in my stash. I got 2 in case they don't come online for a while.

They didn't have much in the shop today, I didn't see Moisture Boost face and eye or "Jo Malone" in my store, unless it was all sold out yesterday. I got two pairs of spectacles in the metal frame, that's all they had in my focal power, and they were slightly differently shaped, I prefer my old ones I think. Also picked up some aran yarn.

Last edited:
How do you find the moisture boost eye, Marina? Is is the same as the big one in a smaller pot?

How do you find the moisture boost eye, Marina? Is is the same as the big one in a smaller pot?
It's very nice on the skin SB, very light and sinks in well, but although it's fragrance free, makes my eyes water sometimes. It's not the same as the large pot, it's got light reflecting particles I think and is a cream not a gel.

Last edited:
It's very nice on the skin SB, very light and sinks in well, but although it's fragrance free, makes my eyes water sometimes. It's not the same as the large pot, it's got light reflecting particles I think and is a cream not a gel.
I think that if it makes your eyes water, it's bound to do that to mine also

Were they made by Camrose & Kross? I have a pair that I bought from the Q, they have tortoiseshell frames & at the hinge end of the arms there's an inset piece of gold metal. If these are the ones you can have them.

Latest posts

Back