Alex Kramer Please Stop Shouting!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SusieSue

Registered Shopper
Alex Kramer has just shot to the top of my 'I just cannot watch this presenter' list...and let's face it she has strong competition!

Channel hopping over the past couple of days I've had the misfortune to catch her presentations twice, and my goodness doesn't she SHOUT!?

She interrupts what ever BA she is on with by shouting completely useless drivel completely drowning them out.

I'm severely hearing impaired and wear hearing hearing aids but I had to turn the TV volume down.

Yes that her to a T and her hands constantly move as much as her mouth does, she’s not very endearing at all. She’s a presenter that if I channel hopped on (which is less and less these days) I immediately hop off.

I find Eilidh's voice, stuttering presentations and patronising manner horrid, as is Biagi's. However, Alex Kramer is worse. Very shouty and I can just imagine her and Chloe Everton as the mean girls at school. There's a worse woman on IW, don't know her name and she's quite new but wow, how on earth did she get that job? I turn off immediately.

CC

Latest posts

Back