Algenist TSV 2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Algenist TSV 3.jpg
    Algenist TSV 3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Algenist TSV 4.jpg
    Algenist TSV 4.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 60
Interesting.....I've a feeling this may be old stock though. The TSV has sort of 'popped up' itms?

The eye balm is new or was rebranded this year. I know because I bought the old version in SpaceNK sale in July. It used to come in a clear glass pot with a black lid.

I cannot use the genius face cream, my skin did not like it. Strangely I can use quite a bit from Algenist even the AA Barrier serum which people complain as a weird smell.

Algenist 3 Piece Anti-Aging Heroes Collection
Item Number: 245570
QVC Price £140.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.94
P&P £3.95

Is there anything we want more than a radiant, smooth-looking complexion? Absolutely not, which is why we're stocking our skincare stash with Algenist's trio of hero formulas. Each working to leave your complexion looking hydrated, bouncy and bright, it's the perfect combo for refreshing tired skin, and with a serum, eye cream and moisturiser, this set will slot easily into your skincare routine to help take it to another level.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Algenist Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £140, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £89.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £50.06.

Nice to meet new - this collection features brand new Triple Algae Eye Balm, a targeted treatment that works to leave your delicate under-eye area looking smooth, luminous and refreshed. It's a great one to have in your routine for reviving your skin after the festive period.

Massage the day away - with your new eye cream comes the luxe applicator, designed to apply your formula providing a cooling, soothing, sensorial experience. It delicately massages the area, hugging the natural curves of your eye to encourage you to relax while it works on refreshing your tired-looking peepers.

Meet alguronic acid - discovered while researching renewable energy solutions, alguronic acid can be found throughout Algenist's range. Each formula works to create the appearance of a more youthful-looking complexion by helping to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and deliver a good dose of radiance to your skin.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Triple Algae Eye Renewal Balm (15ml) - working to target the look of fine lines and wrinkles, this luxe balm helps to brighten and energise your delicate skin for a more youthful, wide-awake look. Can be used to prime the skin ahead of make-up application
  • 1 x Genius Liquid Collagen (30ml) - blended with alguronic acid, microalgae oil and plant collagen, this serum works to create a smoother, bouncier-looking complexion. Rich in omega 3, 6 and 9 plus vitamin E
  • 1 x Genius Cream (30ml) - a rich formula that works to deeply hydrate and soften the skin while helping to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Promotes the look of a firmer, smoother and brightened complexion
  • 1 x Eye Applicator - designed to be used with eye cream, this applicator works to provide a cooling, soothing, sensorial experience while helping to massage the product in

How to use:
Triple Algae Eye Renewal Balm:

• Apply to the eye area every morning and evening
Genius Liquid Collagen:

• After cleansing and toning, apply to entire face, neck, and decollete on clean, dry skin
  • Follow with serum and moisturiser
Genius Cream:

• After cleansing, apply to the entire face, neck and decollete, avoiding the eye area

ml for ml

Triple Algae Eye Renewal Balm (15ml) - RRP £48 cost £23.00
Genius Liquid Collagen (30ml) - RRP £90 cost £43.11
Genius Cream (30ml) - RRP £58 cost £27.78
The eye applicator is $8 in US, no price located here.

Total without applicator £196 cost £93.89 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

£90 is still a lot when there will be some people that still haven't bought their turkey (my sister for instance :oops:). I haven't tried this brand but it's another one that is out of my budget.

CC
This seems so expensive.....Haven't checked the inks,but suspect others have the key inks cheaply. Candy, I purchased my Turkey yesterday. Having mess meltdown phase 2 today, in between a wee skive over here.

Latest posts

Back