Ali K and Amica on This Morning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see Ali K and Amica modelling on This Morning? They looked fab. Ali seems very quietly spoken. Amica said she starts chemo in a couple of weeks for the secondary lung cancer. Best Wishes Amica. We're all thinking of You. X

Missed it but will try to view on player. I think about Amica often and wonder how she is getting on. Good luck with the chemo, Amica and I hope it blasts the evil little cells to kingdom come. While on the subject, as some of you know from my other postings, I too have breast cancer that has spread to my bones and am fighting it all the way. Yes, October is for an awareness of primary breast cancer but those of us with secondaries are trying to 'promote' the cases where it spreads and make people more aware. It's not a happy, jolly message but very important as even the medics can sometimes just write us off as there is no cure once it has gone this far - it is a case of managing the disease for as long as possible.

Thanks for allowing me my time on the soapbox.

Missed it but will try to view on player. I think about Amica often and wonder how she is getting on. Good luck with the chemo, Amica and I hope it blasts the evil little cells to kingdom come. While on the subject, as some of you know from my other postings, I too have breast cancer that has spread to my bones and am fighting it all the way. Yes, October is for an awareness of primary breast cancer but those of us with secondaries are trying to 'promote' the cases where it spreads and make people more aware. It's not a happy, jolly message but very important as even the medics can sometimes just write us off as there is no cure once it has gone this far - it is a case of managing the disease for as long as possible.

A good message lizgregs, and all my thoughts and positive thoughts are with you, and all the
others fighting, never give up. Lots of best wishes xx Barbs

Did anyone see Ali K and Amica modelling on This Morning? They looked fab. Ali seems very quietly spoken. Amica said she starts chemo in a couple of weeks for the secondary lung cancer. Best Wishes Amica. We're all thinking of You. X
Very sorry to hear about Amica:sad: wishing all the very best for her, I think she is one of the nicest people on QVC. Keep smiling Amica, we are with you:bear:

:bear: A big hug is on the way to you, lizgregs. You keep fighting girl, only you and if you have faith (because I don't know if you believe in God) can keep the fight on, never give up, life is so precious and fight with all your might to keep life going on.Never mind if the medics give you up , you must not. After all they do not decide how long you should or would live:bear:

October is a month which always bring to light the stories of strength and determination which I find very humbling. I hope I can drag up from the depths of my psyche similar fortitude if I face anything similar. I've retyped this a good few times but couldn't avoid sounding pompous or patronising but you know what I mean.

Love to all

Jude xx

Very sorry to hear about Amica:sad: wishing all the very best for her, I think she is one of the nicest people on QVC. Keep smiling Amica, we are with you:bear:

and one of the most beautiful. i missed it too unfortunately and i had the darn programme on!

big (((hugs))) best wishes and positive vibes to you liz :)

Keep on fighting lizgregs, my best wishes to you xx

Best of luck lizgregs! Please keep in touch. you are very brave. thinking of you and wishing you all the best.

i did see them on this morning and i thought they looked great.
I was saddened by Amicas news and I wish her, Lizgregs and everyone else fighting the good fight all the best of luck and strength.

To all of you fighting health battles, I wish you renewed strength and tenacity to KeepOn KeepingOn. (((hugs from daSnarly)))

I too thought Amica was over the worst. I am sorry to hear she and Lizgregs are still unwell. Wishing them strenght in the days to come. xx

Latest posts

Back