Ali Keenan 😱

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With what she has been through having breast cancer. I wouldn't like to be messing with fillers etc. Her eye are going smaller
Do you think facial fillers or Botox would have a negative effect on her recovery? Would there be a connection that might be dangerous?

Yep, her neck gives her age away. I used to like Alison Keenan, now I turn off when she is on. She never stops talking. It gives me a headache just thinking about it.
I think she may be in her low sixties.

Do you think facial fillers or Botox would have a negative effect on her recovery? Would there be a connection that might be dangerous?

I think she may be in her low sixties.
I don't know. But I wouldn't have this done because of what she has been through. If she does it to keep her job I think that's wrong in my opinion. Ali has been through enough without having fillers. This is my opinion ONLY xx

I don't know. But I wouldn't have this done because of what she has been through. If she does it to keep her job I think that's wrong in my opinion. Ali has been through enough without having fillers. This is my opinion ONLY xx
'Enough is enough' I think you're saying. Enough assault on her body. She is an attractive woman who is ageing in the way that nature dictates. In my opinion, of course. Another presenter around Ali's age who, however, looks 'untouched' by the needle is Anne Dawson. I thought she looked particularly lovely the other day, wearing Bibi Bijou drop earrings and red lipstick.

In my opinion if you need to freshen up your face you may as well if health and money permits have a face lift. If done by they right surgeon really looks good. There are quite a few presenters who would benefit.

'Enough is enough' I think you're saying. Enough assault on her body. She is an attractive woman who is ageing in the way that nature dictates. In my opinion, of course. Another presenter around Ali's age who, however, looks 'untouched' by the needle is Anne Dawson. I thought she looked particularly lovely the other day, wearing Bibi Bijou drop earrings and red lipstick.
Anne has had her teeth done. So has Judith Williams.

In my opinion if you need to freshen up your face you may as well if health and money permits have a face lift. If done by they right surgeon really looks good. There are quite a few presenters who would benefit.
Trouble is, they would have to take off work for minimum of a month and then come back to deal with outraged viewers who would criticise them for their vanity. I don't know of anyone over 45 who couldn't benefit from a nip and a tuck, especially on the jowl area and droop from mouth to chin. A smile lifts it all up, however. I see so many sour pusses around here. Never a smile out of them. And then I think maybe they've nothing to smile about because they have to hurry home to put the pasta water on for lunch, lay the table, and listen to their husbands telling them they don't like the sauce.

Latest posts

Back