Ali Keenan Retirement

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks.

I've just had a look at that hour, it is all women's fashion which I don't want to sit through for an hour. Does anyone know which ITEM to watch to see the farewell?
It’s right at the very end. I think it was just after the item on the shorts.

It’s right at the very end. I think it was just after the item on the shorts.
Is it possible to watch an earlier hour online? I watch items, but can you somehow just watch a whole show? I meant to put this on last night but had to go to see brother in law for his birthday so I missed it. Thanks.

Is it possible to watch an earlier hour online? I watch items, but can you somehow just watch a whole show? I meant to put this on last night but had to go to see brother in law for his birthday so I missed it. Thanks.
There used to be a facility to watch a whole hour but now I can't find how to do it.

But I would still have to watch an hour of individual items to find the farewell.

Had another look, can't find any shorts, and I'm not sure if the items are listed in time order.

I've found the shorts, I couldn't find them at first because the description said LINEN SHORT and it looked like a short skirt in the picture, what a didderent an S makes ;)

The SHORT was the 2nd item in the list, and the first item was by Biaggi!!!

So I am still looking, as she was by far my favourite presenter, and in the shorts item she looked stunning.

If anyone can tell me the actual item among these it will be a great help.

Screenshot (1984).png

I've found the shorts, I couldn't find them at first because the description said LINEN SHORT and it looked like a short skirt in the picture, what a didderent an S makes ;)

The SHORT was the 2nd item in the list, and the first item was by Biaggi!!!

So I am still looking, as she was by far my favourite presenter, and in the shorts item she looked stunning.

If anyone can tell me the actual item among these it will be a great help.

View attachment 25866
It was after the shorts, then they show a bit of the D&C jacket and then a few of them come out. I found how to get the show re-run, by going into the tv guide and then clicking play from the show's link. You can then fast forward to the last 5 minutes to watch her going. Hope this helps.

There used to be a facility to watch a whole hour but now I can't find how to do it.

But I would still have to watch an hour of individual items to find the farewell.

Had another look, can't find any shorts, and I'm not sure if the items are listed in time order.
You go onto the TV guide, put up yesterday then chose the 4pm hour then you can skip to near end of the hour.

I wish Alison well too. Years ago she was one of my favourite presenters to listen to, and then suddenly her presentation style changed. It became that frantic non stop talking over other presenters. She has been one of QVC's better presenters, and I am so pleased that her awful cancer experience is behind her, and admire her in that she helped so many others along their cancer journeys too, with her very honest and open blog. Have a lovely retirement Ali, I hope it brings all happy things and more.

Thanks for all the help, have now watched it, quite emotional.

I've watched her on and off myself for 23 years whenever she has been doing anything gadgety or kitcheny or DIY etc.

I’m not sure I’m afraid, unless it is possible to watch it via the app. Hopefully someone else on here will be able to help.

Latest posts

Back