Ali Keenan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Caught her tonight on the flap induced Marla Wynne, and she really is the most elegantly dressed of all the presenters. "edgy" Evie played at being BA and lordy lordy no-one does the pantomime look like she does. Half mast trousers with a side slit with her bondage boots - yeah great look Evie !

Then on came Jill, and she too likes the tight leggings - showing-off-the-bum look with hooker heels, disaster. I've seen young girls in that get-up locally and it doesn't even do them favours, let alone on someone old enough to be their mother.

So Ali looked a million dollars compared to these two. She might have a gattling gun speaking style on occasions, but because she has had a tv presenting background she's also articulate.

Caught her tonight on the flap induced Marla Wynne, and she really is the most elegantly dressed of all the presenters. "edgy" Evie played at being BA and lordy lordy no-one does the pantomime look like she does. Half mast trousers with a side slit with her bondage boots - yeah great look Evie !

Then on came Jill, and she too likes the tight leggings - showing-off-the-bum look with hooker heels, disaster. I've seen young girls in that get-up locally and it doesn't even do them favours, let alone on someone old enough to be their mother.

So Ali looked a million dollars compared to these two. She might have a gattling gun speaking style on occasions, but because she has had a tv presenting background she's also articulate.
I really liked that jacket the blue shade is a favourite of mine thought Ali looked classy in it. Just won’t do anything for me as too open.

Attachments

• AD897EC6-3731-4387-93A0-5A44C2D79FA0.jpeg
    AD897EC6-3731-4387-93A0-5A44C2D79FA0.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
I agree! Ali always dresses ‘age appropriately ‘,and is an excellent presenter. Wet Evie looked more dreadful than usual, and WTF is going on with Jill lately? That blue top made her look like she had two saggy boobs! I can’t imagine why she doesn’t dress differently, and do something with that hair. Considering that she loves clothes and fashion, and can’t be short of a bob or two, she is becoming a joke. She obviously doesn’t see what we see when looking in the mirror! ( I do like her though)

Evie has seemingly taken over Ingrid Tarrant's dressing style (Yong Kim).
AK always makes an effort to look nice when she invades your living room. I appreciate that, even though the incessant gabbling is infuriating. She has a better vocabulary and fewer hackneyed phrases than most.

I was going to tweet her and say to buy the second blue jacket she tried on! She looked sensational. Just looked so classy in the first one too. Evie had the cream version on but it didn't look good...sorry Evie as she's a nice lady💜

She always takes a pride in her appearance, and yes may have the odd facial tweak, but as Clothescloth says she dresses 'age appropriate' and her hair is always immaculate. I think she also benefits from having a small frame, so anything fitted or tailored looks great. She generally has a good choice of footwear as well.

Evie looks a bit of a state these days. I think she is a bit heavier than she used to be but still wearing smaller items especially the trousers.

Evie looks a bit of a state these days. I think she is a bit heavier than she used to be but still wearing smaller items especially the trousers.
Oh dear, I hope she doesn't become Julia mark II with the conviction that her dress size is unchanged.
As salespeople, they all teally should take a leaf out of AK's book and go for what fits them on camera as opposed to dressing for everyday life. Good fit, good colours for your skintone, and styles that flatter are what we all hope to find and wear. So many Q presenters and guests repeatedly show us how difficult it is in Q fashion. How much more could they sell if they didn't insist on presenters wearing the wrong colour, the wrong size and the wrong style... just because it's in the show or on offer?

Yes, and they should stop putting plus size models in clothes that are clearly two sizes too small for them. It must be embarrassing for them to face millions on camera as they strut with huge bums trying to escape their constraints, and even worse for us thinking "I don't want to look like that ! " and its so patronising when the BA and presenters say "oh xxxxx looks lovely in that " when clearly she doesn't.

Latest posts

Back