Ali Young Makes Huge Slip Up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else hear AY in the L'Occitane 8pm hour whilst presenting the handcream/footcream?
She commented about her falling down the ski slope, wearing Bobbi Brown eyeliner.
Alexis said you wouldn't want to do that, to which AY said she had in fact fallen as she was testing her Molton Brown :doh: eye liner.

A:call: to QVC to ask if they are doing Molton Brown again soon :giggle: as AY has been testing their product.

:phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone::phone:

We need answers now. Will your actual Bobbi or Molton Brown actually cause you to fall? This is a health and safety issue which must be addressed for all those who ski.

I have the answer to the mystery. it was Bobbi Brown eyeliner. She was going on and on about the ski story on the BB show and said that she fell down, face first in the slushy snow and everyone there wanted to know how her eyeliner had stayed in place. She told them it was Bobbbi Brown. Of course that would be the first thing you'd ask if someone had fallen.

has she just been skiing ? Where is there snow in Sept ? (well actually a literal ski resort).

I didn't know MB did a make up range, sounds promising.

PS - sory, posted before I read the above comment about it being BB not MB.

Last edited:
has she just been skiing ? Where is there snow in Sept ? (well actually a literal ski resort).

I didn't know MB did a make up range, sounds promising.

PS - sory, posted before I read the above comment about it being BB not MB.

They did a fabulous makeup range, which they changed and finally discontinued when the Japanese company bought them out.

Latest posts

Back