Alison Cork

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
I just put QVC on for the start of the 11pm hour “Inspirational Christmas” (!)

Almost turned it off again as it’s JF of whom I’m not a fan...

Anyway it was Alison Cork items for first 35 minutes or so.

Haven't seen her on screen for ages - at least last Christmas, possibly the one before? - so I may be very out of date and/or unobservant, but she looks really different?

She’s definitely lost weight since last time I saw her and looked very glam - which she always have when I’ve seen her - but she looks different facially too?

Do you think she’s had “work” - especially around and below the eyes?
Also looked quite light under the eyes?

Not a criticism either way, she looked good this eve, as she did before to be fair!

Tried to do screen-shot from my phone but they didn’t come out well!

Attachments

• D5413355-D231-4061-B362-756B6DEC57FE.jpeg
    D5413355-D231-4061-B362-756B6DEC57FE.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 322
  • 4755753F-8299-4C70-AB08-4A367287B1E3.jpeg
    4755753F-8299-4C70-AB08-4A367287B1E3.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 346
  • 772F1CBC-9EDD-4B52-BDB3-80D74948730B.jpeg
    772F1CBC-9EDD-4B52-BDB3-80D74948730B.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 578
She looks like shes had something done. She's naturally a very striking looking person but she looks at least 10 years younger. Some deftly applied mini fliers perhaps.

I like Alison Cork as a guest. Unlike the other genuine female designer name, she comes across as a warm person. It might be she's a better actor, but watching her for a show is more enjoyable an the other one, who mo longer shows up on Q at all to peddle her wares.
I thought she looked lovely last night.
I also enjoy the newly toned-down Jill Franks. I thought the show was good, even if I thought most of the products looked awful.

Yes AC has definitely ditched the mumsy Kirsty Alsop type frocks, but I thought her earrings were a tad ott.

As for JF - I loved her jumper, but her constant flicking her hair back, then in the next shot she's bringing her hair forward, is beyond irritating. - its very thin and fine without style and is 'ageing' on her.

Yes AC has definitely ditched the mumsy Kirsty Alsop type frocks, but I thought her earrings were a tad ott.

As for JF - I loved her jumper, but her constant flicking her hair back, then in the next shot she's bringing her hair forward, is beyond irritating. - its very thin and fine without style and is 'ageing' on her.
Her hair is her security blanket, I think. Straight, long hair can elongate an already long face .. not what we need in middle age. Up, up, lift, lift !!

She needs to sort out the colour. The block colour of white blonde does nothing for her. Needs a good cut and some darker blonde/light brown low lights mixed through. I know it took her ages to grow out her fringe, but now it just hangs over her face, that’s why she has to keep pushing it behind her ears.

The earrings were a bit naff I agree - didn’t match the rest of the look.
And I kept hearing creaking and thought it was the Christmas stands or something but realised it was her heavy metal earrings swinging near her mic!!

Also concur on Jill. Nice sweater but constant playing with her fine hair and repositioning it is very annoying!

Alison has lost 4 stone, and that will definitely alter the shape of her face. But if she has had an extra something, she's looking good on it.
Gosh 4 stone - didn’t think it that much!
No wonder she looks so different... Wouldn't have thought she thought she had that amount to lose!
I hope she isn’t going to carry on losing weight as she looks great and it always worried when people get carried away.

She needs to sort out the colour. The block colour of white blonde does nothing for her. Needs a good cut and some darker blonde/light brown low lights mixed through. I know it took her ages to grow out her fringe, but now it just hangs over her face, that’s why she has to keep pushing it behind her ears.

Is she naturally blonde or brunette? I’m sure when I first saw Qvc, Jill had dark hair and a fringe (as you say!)
Assumed that was more of her natural colouring. Her hair does always look very neatly coloured but it’s quite a young look.

Is she naturally blonde or brunette? I’m sure when I first saw Qvc, Jill had dark hair and a fringe (as you say!)
Assumed that was more of her natural colouring. Her hair does always look very neatly coloured but it’s quite a young look.
I remember her having light brown hair when she started at QVC doing the fitness. I took it to be her natural colour and it suited her.

Latest posts

Back