Alison Keenan's Little Slip - Ooops

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see the footwear hour on last night at 11 pm???

They were showing a pair of EMU boots and AK loudly said - skinny jeans look great tucked into your UGG boots!!!!!. Bet the makers of Emu werent pleased about that. Even my hubby was chuckling to himself.:SHOCK:

I did watch the start of that programme last night but would have probably missed that remark. I just don't like those boots; I don't care how fashionable they are I wouldn't have a pair they are so ugly; who ever makes them. Expensive as well!

You obviously havent tried a pair xstamper - I used to say exactly the same as you and that I would never wear them they looked so ugly. Got talked into buying a pair by the lovely ladies on here when they were at the super bargain prices on Amazon and never took them off my feet all winter - so much so that I even bought another pair later so I will have 2 pairs for next winter. I am sure if I see another good deal will get even more.

Could not be without them now - and now see what all the fuss is about. They are the most coziest and comfortable footwear I have ever worn!

:hi:
You obviously havent tried a pair xstamper - I used to say exactly the same as you and that I would never wear them they looked so ugly. Got talked into buying a pair by the lovely ladies on here when they were at the super bargain prices on Amazon and never took them off my feet all winter - so much so that I even bought another pair later so I will have 2 pairs for next winter. I am sure if I see another good deal will get even more.

Could not be without them now - and now see what all the fuss is about. They are the most coziest and comfortable footwear I have ever worn!

:hi:coudnt agree more!!

Same here:1: My Kiwi Sheepskins will see their 3rd winter this year (worn everyday as soon as it starts to get cold) and I also got some bargain Bearpaws from Amazon so I could have a change of colour. Both DD's have Bearpaws. Eldest ones were recently resoled by our local cobbler who commented that they were far superior quality to the expensive "Uggs".

Same here:1: My Kiwi Sheepskins will see their 3rd winter this year (worn everyday as soon as it starts to get cold) and I also got some bargain Bearpaws from Amazon so I could have a change of colour. Both DD's have Bearpaws. Eldest ones were recently resoled by our local cobbler who commented that they were far superior quality to the expensive "Uggs".

I was looking at them on Amazon. Do the Bearpaws come up big or true to size?

Ha! Bet that was so funny! Lol i call them ugly boots, but then the casual look was neva me. I dont even own any trainers! Im properly the wierd one!

I don't have any trainers, either, and I can never get footwear to fit, so I've given up any ambitions to have decent covering on me teeny footsies.

EMU Boots

Talking about 'Slip' has anyone else found these EMU boots stick to carpet?
I went out for a pub lunch a few months ago, and nearly went head-first - I didn't realise the soles can stick to carpeting.

I have brittle bones & thankfully two friends caught hold of my arms (I hadn't been drinking honest!) I could easily have broken bone(s).

Some of the others in our group said UGG boots hd received bad press about being dangerous, but because they are flat I never realised it.

Luckily I was within the 30 day return period, so I sent them back to QVC.

It's a shame because they were so comfortable for anyone with foot problems.

Latest posts

Back