Alison on new CID

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She looked lovely. Despite some people not liking her I think that she is great, it is nice to have someone who looks normal & not like a supermodel & someone who doesn't have the most perfect face & suffers from the odd spot or puffy eyes like the rest of us. Since watching her I have been looking after my skin. Go Alison, Go Alison, Go Alison:hi:

I thought she looked fine too. Not sure about the outfit though.
Welcome to the forum Simkar.:flower:

Last edited:
it's funny how different our individual perceptions are. i honestly don't think i've ever seen her look worse. i was completely agog at the hair. it was several different shades of yellow and black, stuck out like straw at the front and when she turned her head round, stuck down and greasy at the back. the eyes reminded me of dusty springfield. not trying to be bitchy just describing what I saw. others obviously saw differently.

Sorry the heavy smokey black eyes did nothing for her eye bags, made them look so much worse. I blame the makeup artist who did her up, some make them look nearly invisible.

I agree Janie. I thought she looked like something out of Moulin Rouge. The false eyelashes(I think) were just a step too far and as for the hair, nuffield said.

I thought Alison looked awesome at the Perricone TSV launch, but my daughter really liked her New CID look. Horses for courses isn't it? :sun:

Love A'kin can I just say its nice to see you again. I have missed that gorgeous sunflower picture, and you of course!:wave:

Love A'kin can I just say its nice to see you again. I have missed that gorgeous sunflower picture, and you of course!:wave:

Thank you Catkins! :flower: What a lovely thing to say! :sun: The sunflower pic gives me a little pick me up every time I see it. I love it! :happy:

"Ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."
:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back