Alison O'Reilly's absence from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven’t posted for many months because I was diagnosed with non Hodgkin lymphoma a type of blood cancer.I have been through the journey including a stem cell transplant a year ago. It has been rough but Alison is a lot younger than me so should cope well.
I can only praise all that the NHS has done for me and I think Alison will get the best of treatment.I wish her well.

Bless you & wishing you good health & confidence because that is also affected when we are ill.

Thanks for the good wishes all❤️ I just wanted to highlight the top treatment the NHS provides for these types of cancer.
I have dipped in and out of QVC and my main take is that Marla Wynne has taken over but seems like the emperors new clothes. Very expensive for what they are.

Thanks for the good wishes all❤️ I just wanted to highlight the top treatment the NHS provides for these types of cancer.
I have dipped in and out of QVC and my main take is that Marla Wynne has taken over but seems like the emperors new clothes. Very expensive for what they are.

All those wearing MW complete the look by ensuring they use EVERY Elemis product & maintain their hair courtesy of Dyson..!

Has MW become the new Yong Kim ?

Even though Yong Kim is expensive even more so than MW the fit is very good and they really last forever.MW for the price is not refined enough Fitwise and the fabrics can also be poor quality pilling, pulling, poor structure

Latest posts

Back