Alison Young slams Leighton Denny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sweep

Registered Shopper
Did anyone catch the 9pm Leighton Denny show? It was absolutely bizarre AY was wearing an oversize novelty Union Jack hat whilst Nina wore a tiara (in competition with JR's from a few nights ago) and at the last minute Leighton wore the hat and then AY said to him "you look like Boy George". Ouch that's gotta hurt!!!

By the way I'm new here, been reading the blogs for a while and thought I should join the club. Am having a whale of a time. Bye for now!!!

Did anyone catch the 9pm Leighton Denny show? It was absolutely bizarre AY was wearing an oversize novelty Union Jack hat whilst Nina wore a tiara (in competition with JR's from a few nights ago) and at the last minute Leighton wore the hat and then AY said to him "you look like Boy George". Ouch that's gotta hurt!!!

By the way I'm new here, been reading the blogs for a while and thought I should join the club. Am having a whale of a time. Bye for now!!!

I would have taken that as a Joke because of the hat, I doubt anything malicious was meant. Welcome.

Welcome to the forum :eek:)

Those two give as good as they get. AY can be quite sharp with Leighton but it's all water off a duck's back I think. She was only wearing the hat because he'd said she wasn't in the Jubilee spirit. And he pulled it down over her eyes too. Not many would dare mess up AY's hair and makeup.

Welcome to the forum Sweep :hi:

Didnt see it but AY and LD always have a good bit of banter and they both give as good as they get

Latest posts

Back