Alison Young, Stop Talking Complete Sh*t Please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hmmm.... im just wondering what sort of activity would involve lots of facial toning exercises, following by some kind of Genie-esque tightening serum being splurged liberally over the fizzog and allowed to dry.

:p

cant think of anything but wow - my skin's lookin' good these days! :eek:

ooooh! you are awful! I love a (smutty) laugh.

Linda

Burlz, slightly off track - I am glad to see you still have put your hand back into your underpants!

I suspect it's never been out............:D Or maybe it was in someone else's. :SUE: :pPC:

Oh cobblers.

Ladies- stop talking, eating, looking, glancing, blinking, smiling, laughing, reading, watching, etc, etc.

Is there anything left for us to do that doesn't damage our skin?

:ANYWORD:

you left out having sex?

According to the so called experts, everything is bad for you :mad: All I've got to say is GET A LIFE. We can't all look as if we stepped out of a glamour catalogue !

I would rather spend my life eating ice cream and having fun if the alternative is to be as joyless as Ali Young seems to be sometimes. She only seems happy when she's either talking about her horses or telling people off for sun bathing. Ali honey, GET A LIFE!!!

I can't stand Alison Young she just never stops talking. She was on with Stacey from Models Prefer and Alison hardly let her get a word in edgeways and I'm sure Stacey knows more about her products than she does. Just shut up please Alison!

Latest posts

Back