Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't seen her for ages and she does have a look of having just had novocaine but more importantly, she's no longer wearing her wedding ring. Has there been an on air annoucement?
She hasnt worn that for ages and I wondered if there was a reason for it. I wondered at first if her fingers expanded and it was away for stretching but she would have had it back ages ago. Her mouth looked a bit lopsided to me as well.

She broke her hand years back had to get her wedding ring cut off. Did mention she was getting it fixed never happen. She was wearing Tova Diamonique for a few years then, of course, QVC gave her own design which to me look 99.9% the same as the Tova one.:cautious: There was the white coloured one and then they brought out the yellow plated version. Then they seem to disappear too.

I have noticed the wearing of full-length dresses which look like rent a tent on her totally shapeless.

AY, the resident beauty sales person, has definitely had work done, I noticed a year or so back that one minute her face had lines, the next it was tight but yes you can tell she’s had her lips plumped a bit..........why didn’t she just use all those amazing free lotions and potions she gets off QVC instead. 🤔

She has said in the past she’d never go down that route, but then again she’s stood on air and told you how fantastic a lab product is with 200 one star reviews. 😜

She broke her hand years back had to get her wedding ring cut off. Did mention she was getting it fixed never happen. She was wearing Tova Diamonique for a few years then, of course, QVC gave her own design which to me look 99.9% the same as the Tova one.:cautious: There was the white coloured one and then they brought out the yellow plated version. Then they seem to disappear too.

I have noticed the wearing of full-length dresses which look like rent a tent on her totally shapeless.
I like these dresses bought a gorgeous Japanese printed one from M&S beautiful. She is tiny in real life but I think she looks ok

That's how people look when they've just been to the dentists & Alexis is favouring the ready for the oven look. One question - why is AY still wearing a poppy?

Yes I caught a bit of that T, on mute of course, AY doesn’t stay late anymore you can tell her segments are recorded earlier in the day, or week 😃👍

I've just been reading the website of our resident beauty expert and, by all accounts, she's globally recognised as one of the most experienced, qualified professionals in the industry. Apparently she's also...Strongly against the need for surgery and injectables, unless advised by a doctor or GP...

Yes, she always said back in the early 00s I never use models that have work done. Very different now as they all have had something done. I remember a few years ago there was a thread on here about how AY looked different smoother etc, of course, she no doubts will say its all down to makeup and the honey lighting they use. But many on here thought no.

Liz Earle always used the honey lighting and looks so glowing. People saying it must be her skincare! Then towards the end of her time having to work on QVC when she sold to Avon. One show they forgot to turn it on. Holy crap! Dark circles, wrinkles under the eyes as well, no glow on the skin.

I’ve not heard her mention Simon in ages but then I’ve also not heard Ann mention her hubby. Plus also neither wear wedding rings but then I haven’t since pre eclampsia in 1995 :LOL:

Yes, she always said back in the early 00s I never use models that have work done. Very different now as they all have had something done. I remember a few years ago there was a thread on here about how AY looked different smoother etc, of course, she no doubts will say its all down to makeup and the honey lighting they use. But many on here thought no.

Liz Earle always used the honey lighting and looks so glowing. People saying it must be her skincare! Then towards the end of her time having to work on QVC when she sold to Avon. One show they forgot to turn it on. Holy crap! Dark circles, wrinkles under the eyes as well, no glow on the skin.
I saw that,gave me a real fright. Poor lighting tech,bet he had a tongue lashing from her assistant!

Latest posts

Back