Alison's facial cheeks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think that that's where fillers go .. lips, nasal labial folds, upper lip lines. Not in the actual cheeks themselves. However, medicines, such as steroids can make the cheeks plump out.
I believe that steroid meds also make face red. I think she's been at the fillers. Shame - it's put me right off her.

Anyone have a clip?

I haven’t seen Alison but those plumped up hamster cheeks look awful, they might as well put a sign on the forehead ‘ my cheeks have been filled, don’t I look young?’ Er no. I see they are trying to offload some of the LaB disasters, are they plugging this has X no. of 2 stars? Have IW ditched them yet?
So true. Don't they realise that all we think is you have had a lot of work done. Please it's OK to look older, that's what we are meant to do as we age

There is a photo in the tabloids of Bo Derek(remember her from the 80s?) and John Corbin (sp) from Sex in the City. They got married last year after 20 years together now 64 and 60. No work done either of them and people saying how good they both look and that is how you are supposed to look no fillers, plumpers etc.

There is a photo in the tabloids of Bo Derek(remember her from the 80s?) and John Corbin (sp) from Sex in the City. They got married last year after 20 years together now 64 and 60. No work done either of them and people saying how good they both look and that is how you are supposed to look no fillers, plumpers etc.
Yes, I saw that, they look fantastic, healthy and natural. I don't know why on earth people think plastic surgery makes them look younger or better, it just makes them look freaky and weird.

I saw Alison this morning and her face looks fuller, she looks as though she has put on weight. It could be the medication she is on but I didn't think she looked as though she had had any cosmetic surgery.

I've just seen it & they look fantastic; she has the most wonderful bone structure & looks ethereal, he's as gorgeous as ever. They seem to be a really nice couple.

I have read the Guardian article with Caroline Hirons, she has been open about her use of Botox and fillers.
I was a bit disappointed to read this, as she has been such an advocate of good skincare for years.
Yes, I realise you can do both, but it just seems at odds to me.......or is it just me who thinks this?

I have read the Guardian article with Caroline Hirons, she has been open about her use of Botox and fillers.
I was a bit disappointed to read this, as she has been such an advocate of good skincare for years.
Yes, I realise you can do both, but it just seems at odds to me.......or is it just me who thinks this?
I think if you are naturally blessed with great bone-structure and skin, it must be easier to resist the tweaks.
I recall from her blog that CH suffers with monster migraines, so the botox could be dual purpose.

CH has had an eye lift on the eyelid. She said it was because the creases on her eyelids got so bad she had trouble seeing when driving.
It was quite an emotional video. She had incredibly hooded eyes... and she was lucky they didn't take off one puffy bit which was actually a tear duct!

I’m making my own mind up about skincare now, I’ve followed to many recommendations and been extremely disappointed ☹️

The thing with skin care is, it is not a medicine which will cure a problem. It's a cosmetic product that if you start using before you have the problem can help but will not stop skin ageing. Andrew, Judith, Keeley etc can rave about all their brand products they like, but they are just cosmetics.

I remember a documentary some years back and a doctor investigated the lotions and potions and their claims. Unless they go to a medical lab and do something like 5 years testing the companies cannot claim this will really change your skin. The cosmetics companies don't want to wait that long to release new products. Vit A can help but the strength who can buy in cosmetics is not strong enough and that is why you need to go to a derm and get private prescriptions for the proper stuff.

Having said that, the John Freida Purple Shampoo & Conditioner helped to bring out th e brightness on Obie's white parts & reduced the appearance of the 'bog monster' (wee shite) he had become beforehand....Shaggy dog story?

QVC should be renamed Cocoon definitely a home for the elderly shop assistants.Grow old gracefully stop wearing outfits three times smaller than your actual size.Give information about the products and not about yourself,or plugging your latest so called novel( or boasting about your latest freebie)customers are simply not interested.

Latest posts

Back