All about the presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Huggles

Registered Shopper
CE on the midday Lola Rose hour. Totally out of order. Talking over the top of Nikki Gerwitz and all utter tripe. Did not add anything to the items of any help to the purchaser but plenty of talk how she feels about the jewellery, how hungry she feels, all about her basically. To be honest, the jewellery could sell itself without CE as it’s so gorgeous and Nikki has all the knowledge and personality. I’d have turned off just because how awful it was but love the jewellery so much. I did tweet QVC about it but ended up on QVC in the states 😂. Really don’t mean to hurt feelings but she’s a truly awful presenter.

CE on the midday Lola Rose hour. Totally out of order. Talking over the top of Nikki Gerwitz and all utter tripe. Did not add anything to the items of any help to the purchaser but plenty of talk how she feels about the jewellery, how hungry she feels, all about her basically. To be honest, the jewellery could sell itself without CE as it’s so gorgeous and Nikki has all the knowledge and personality. I’d have turned off just because how awful it was but love the jewellery so much. I did tweet QVC about it but ended up on QVC in the states 😂. Really don’t mean to hurt feelings but she’s a truly awful presenter.
You're not hurting feelings, you're commenting on unprofessional behaviour. Would you accept it from someone serving you in a real shop?

She's appalling & having a few free minutes I sent yet another moan, sorry email, about her to the Q:
'Why does Ms Everton behave in such an unprofessional manner? Why is she allowed to continue to be so rude? Bottom line, QVC, is that you lost a sale today because even though I found the perfect gift for someone I would not buy it from such a rude sales assistant. I don't want to know about the presenter's likes or dislikes, their families, holidays, other work commitments & I don't care whether he/she is hungry or not. This particular person receives a fair amount of criticism on your Facebook page, it's time she was disciplined, retrained or released from her contract. By the way I found the same Lola Rose item elsewhere, it was also cheaper with free p&p'.

There are days when she does come across as really over hyper, talking ten to the dozen, overtalking the guests and shouting ! Not wishing to cast aspersions, but is she 'on' something before she appears on air ? one wonders.

There are days when she does come across as really over hyper, talking ten to the dozen, overtalking the guests and shouting ! Not wishing to cast aspersions, but is she 'on' something before she appears on air ? one wonders.
I can't stand her so never watch her live, just have a look if someone moans about her behaviour. I assume from your words that there are days when she does the job she's paid to do in an orderly manner.

According to her the CBD Oil that QVC sell

Latest posts

Back