All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm recording it in case she comes on during a break and sees my message

As we have price drop royalty on today...Lisa do you think you could get me an afternoon with Peter Simon? I'm a big fan, watched him for around 10 years now and feel I know him quite well but id love to see what he's like in real life.

Do you honestly think Dirty Peter would want a potential punter to see what he's really like?

Mega, you surprise me :mysmilie_59:

Do you honestly think Dirty Peter would want a potential punter to see what he's really like?

Mega, you surprise me :mysmilie_59:

I've been a punter many times so I don't see why not, he can show me round sit -up towers if he wants and let me see what happens behind the cameras in the gallery and things. it would be a quite extraordinary day out from ome. Maybe he could even bring Our bet or Our Maude along too and possible visit the larger of the McDonalds in Acton. I'm prepared to wear some viscose if that will sweeten the deal for him

I'd like to meet you too Lisa :)

I've been a punter many times so I don't see why not, he can show me round sit -up towers if he wants and let me see what happens behind the cameras in the gallery and things. it would be a quite extraordinary day out from ome. Maybe he could even bring Our bet or Our Maude along too and possible visit the larger of the McDonalds in Acton. I'm prepared to wear some viscose if that will sweeten the deal for him

I'd like to meet you too Lisa :)

I'd like to meet Peter Sherlock.

I'd like to meet Peter Sherlock.

I wonder if Lisa could organise a group meet up for us then Wirall but make sure your down ont megabus Lisa that day we come as I'd be gutted to miss you (I'm being honest & serious here) You seem like a nice down to earth lady.

I wonder if Lisa could organise a group meet up for us then Wirall but make sure your down ont megabus Lisa that day we come as I'd be gutted to miss you (I'm being honest & serious here) You seem like a nice down to earth lady.

It's just a hunch Mega but I suspect that there are certain members of this forum that would be about as welcome as the Ebola Virus in Acton :mysmilie_59:

I think it's fair to say we've caused them one or two problems this last 2 years.

It's just a hunch Mega but I suspect that there are certain members of this forum that would be about as welcome as the Ebola Virus in Acton :mysmilie_59:

I think it's fair to say we've caused them one or two problems this last 2 years.

I very much doubt I'm included in that list, I've stuck with them for 10 years, I'm a veteran viewer of Price drop & Bid and a regular customer who they hold so dear that I once got the larger of the Christmas cards signed by Peter, Andy and a few others thanking me for my custom.

I very much doubt I'm included in that list, I've stuck with them for 10 years, I'm a veteran viewer of Price drop & Bid .and a regular customer who they hold so dear that I once got the larger of the Christmas cards signed by Peter, Andy and a few others thanking me for my custom.

Oh yeah, didn't they ban you from buying any more products?

Such loyalty that they showed you Mega!

Oh yeah, didn't they ban you from buying any more products?

Such loyalty that they showed you Mega!

They did when they introduced the 1 megadrop a week policy, Its all well and good but when they did them right at the end people were already in for the item then got them cancelled or barred, They also got out of sending loads out as everyone else assumed everyone who got 1 had it sent which was not the case but that's in the past and the other Mega's are dead now. I'm the last 1 in the world

Last edited:
They did when they introduced the 1 megadrop a week policy, Its all well and good but when they did them right at the end people were already in for the item then got them cancelled or barred, They also got out of sending loads out as everyone else assumed everyone who got 1 had it sent which was not the case but that's in the past and the other Mega's are dead now. I'm the last 1 in the world

It would be easy to think they couldn't give a shiny shite about the punters, if they did they surely wouldn't have behaved in the utterly atrocious way they have these last few years.

Not all of them though, of course Andy was a diamond and Justin is good too although I wish he'd cut the 48 hours despatch bullshit though, that's indicative of the contempt they have for their loyal customers, why not just say how long it will actually take to arrive? I think we know why. :mysmilie_13:

But they're running out of loyal customers, fast.

Lisa was just talking about her daughter being with a 16 year old friend who's out in the garden with his top off - apparently she's strict about stuff like that so they are trying to wind her up

Someone said something and she replied no I won't be becoming a granny soon ya sicko, just because she's from up north

I waited until 18 and a half....then 9 months later JJ popped out (he's quite cute though I had a quick look on facebook)

When my son JJ who's 22 & his partner who have been together 4 years have a baby I've told them I'm disowning them I'm never becoming a granny

***Not a 100% exact quote but it was close***

Last edited:
HA HA she just walked off in hysterics whilst selling the latest of the whizzy mops not only with the 360 degree cyclonic mop, not only with the bucket, not only with the 5 heads, not only the reder of the reds after saying there's nothing worse than having it wet in your bucket

I'm so professional - No wonder shoppingtelly.com people hate me

I don't hate you Lisa

Last edited:
HA HA she just walked off in hysterics whilst selling the latest of the whizzy mops not only with the 360 degree cyclonic mop, not only with the bucket, not only with the 5 heads, not only the reder of the reds after saying there's nothing worse than having it wet in your bucket

I'm so professional - No wonder shoppingtelly.com people hate me

I don't hate you Lisa

I don't think anybody hates Lisa, I certainly don't. We might find a lot of her spiel utterly ludicrous (i'm a Buddhist) but that's all fine and good.

Some people might hate Mike Mason but certainly not Lisa, she's provides too much quality material whereas Gollum is just horrible. :mysmilie_59:

I do wish they'd furnish Lisa with some quality Art pieces to sell though. I feel Britain's artistic knowledge has diminished somewhat since they started asking her to mostly sell face potions.

Only the other day I was at the V&A and overheard some patrons discussing what her opinion would be on the winner of the 2014 Jameel Prize.

image.jpg

I also really like watching Lisa, she's a lot more watchable than most of the presenters are now. I think it was amazing she cut her hair off for charity. Love ya Lisa xxx

Latest posts

Back