All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It should be illegal.... phoning up (in some cases, paying for the call) and not ending up with the item.

it's legitimately outrageous.

Is this now some sort of tax scam? Purposefully making a loss to offset it against another part of the business?

I don't understand this at all.

Aw .... I can't see price drop anymore so I can't see any of this new format.

Ive got bid back now but its on 37 where price drop use to be (although the freeview program title still says pricedrop - what a mess lol).

Stainless Steel Heated Travel Mug

£5.75 start price........only 8 in the drop.........price is dropping..........so exciting..........waiting..........waiting.........down to £4odd and waiting for 3 more players...........2 more.......nail biting stuff...........1 more at £3.56...........WINNERRRRRRRRRRRR

£3.56 + £7.99 for something you could probably get in Poundland

This is just for all the poor peeps who have lost PD from Freeview

Not so lucky with the magnetic pick up tool for 1p

Another 38 people were needed to call in, 'tell your mates to phone in' says Paul but alas nobody heard and it's put back in the warehouse for another sunny day.

You can't win em all :mysmilie_3:

It looks like Best of Bid has gone. Paul has just said he's on for the next half hour.

Twin pack of torches for £3.62 + £7.99 with only 9 lots up for grabs

8 people called in and a long wait ensued for the last caller. They never came.....where's Lee when you need him?

Oh dear, oh dear

Would have been nicer for them to have brought this rising price auctions back and been like a real auction with a 'reserve' so even if people came in, they'd still get it.

Justin bounces in, good luck son, I think you might need it :mysmilie_59:

PS calm down a bit, you'll peak too soon

And about time too, it's BOD to the rescue.

He'll get the party started.

image.jpg

Unbelievable! What a load of the brown stuff. There is no way PD will last, paying a presenter to present nothing that sells, what a waste of time and money. When will someone there realise that the only way to turn these channels around is to get rid of PD, concentrate on Bid and do exactly what the word 'Bid' means and flip the arrow.....and stock some decent items instead of tat!

Latest posts

Back