All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
So here we go...

- Free phone number :p 0800 001 4250

- Falling prices remain, same graphics as before, same colours, studio is the same

Market price - "we feel is a good price for you here"

Products may have a reserve price - if they drop below that then you may miss out, the presenters don't know what the reserve price is

First item is a mother of pearl ring with a market price of £16.00 and sold for 1p - well actually no it didn't they had 2 and sold 1 but because it went lower than the reserve my understanding is that the drop is null and void and "better luck next time" caption came on the screen

P&P still at £7.99 for a ring tut tut

its all about playing the game, they are going to have some fun and Jeopardy

Last edited:
item 2 was a crystal cross pendant & 4 sets of earrings (quantity of 2) with a market price of £15.00 - sold for £6.74 + £7.99 P&P = £14.73 hmmmmmmmmm bargain or what eh 27p saving at ome just grab it "winner" caption came up

item 3 was a tiger glass laser block (quantity of 3) with a market price of £14.00 - sold for £0.06 + £7.99 p&p - but it went below the reserve so better luck next time this item is null and void

and on that note I'm already bored to death by the new changes

They have been live for almost 30 minutes and so far 2 of the 3 items were null and void as the price went lower than the reserve price so they have sold 2 crystal pendant and earring sets for £6.74 + £7.99 p&p

http://www.price-drop.tv/Crystal-Cr...roductPage.aspx?Cat=7&SubCat=28&Offer=5583552

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT HAD HIT ROCK BOTTOM THEY FOUND A WAY TO FALL EVEN LOWER

This has to be the end for price drop now

Last edited:
New Price Drop...much ado about nothing, in other words the usual rubbish...Bless them I don't fancy their chances....

New Price Drop...much ado about nothing, in other words the usual rubbish...Bless them I don't fancy their chances....

I think we need to give them credit Kathy it's quite a radical change but not 1 for the better I was bored stiff by the end of that 30 minutes and why waste your time watching the "fun" of seeing people buy something and then be told well the others sold below the reserve so you just wasted your time but "better luck next time" I couldn't believe it when that came on the screen it just shows their feelings to their mostly ex customer base

It's made me hate them more how's that possible? One: if they had really listened to the customers the p&p would be lowered but of course won't do that money grabbing sods and secondly what if you've bumped your head and actually want something if not enough people come in you don't get what you want how is that right? God they're so seethrough with their desperation to keep going note to them NOTHING'S working go out with dignity if you have some

This is the most pointless change since they put Smarties in a hexaganol tube.

Appalling.

Their emphasising the NEW as if to fool people well it's not fooling me! And ****** shylock with his overly dramatic hints yesterday yet another damp squib but was expecting that it's kinda sad their desperation to stay on air

They just had an extremely optimistic quantity of 50 LED Lamps but only 9 people came in and, no doubt knowing full well it was going to be 'better luck next time', the price rapidly dropped to just a penny.

Shystering is in their DNA.

They just had an extremely optimistic quantity of 50 LED Lamps but only 9 people came in and, no doubt knowing full well it was going to be 'better luck next time', the price rapidly dropped to just a penny.

Shystering is in their DNA.

Who would have thought they could find a way to sell even less than before...they really do keep us on our toes though

Nobody wins with this model as people will think there is no point me trying if nobody else is buying and what they do sell is so little that they might as well just board up now. I bet they couldn't have even bought 1 of perfume Petes limited fragrances with the money made so far today

Who would have thought they could find a way to sell even less than before...they really do keep us on our toes though

In a way I admire them for trying yet something else new to stay afloat but really Mega, this is surely dire.

At least it's a freephone number though :mysmilie_59:

In a way I admire them for trying yet something else new to stay afloat but really Mega, this is surely dire.

At least it's a freephone number though :mysmilie_59:

It really is... Farr came on all excited that some things are new but some things never change

Free phone number - good idea

Guide price that's realistic called the market price- good idea

Bringing fun back - it's what everyone has wanted so another good idea but I don't call this fun it would get annoying if I bought something then kept getting it cancelled

Reserve prices- interesting but I thought maybe those who came in before would pay the reserve price if it got there and then they moved on but no instead they cancel everything and it's all been a waste of time

Even when they sell something with a low market price it doesn't take a genius to see your saving 27p and it's not worth bothering especially if it's a 2-3 week wait but I must say I heard no delivery times mentioned this morning so maybe your £7.99 pays for express delivery

Last edited:
It really is... Farr came on all excited that some things are new but some things never change

Free phone number - good idea

Guide price that's realistic called the market price- good idea

Bringing fun back - it's what everyone has wanted so another good idea

Reserve prices- interesting but I thought maybe those who came in before would pay the reserve price if it got there and then they moved on but no instead they cancel everything and it's all been a waste of time

Even when they sell something with a low market price it doesn't take a genius to see your saving 27p and it's not worth bothering especially if it's a 2-3 week wait but I must say I heard no delivery times mentioned this morning

Steve, Paul and Lisa will probably do better than Frump. I'm not sure she's very convincing in this kind of role.

I dread seeing Gasper though, the poor man will be totally out of breath.

I'm just failing to see the logic in the stupid idea of losing all sales because not enough people have come in i would've thought in their situation they would want even just one sale to help keep them going maybe they want to implode spectacularly

I'm just failing to see the logic in the stupid idea of losing all sales because not enough people have come in i would've thought in their situation they would want even just one sale to help keep them going maybe they want to implode spectacularly

What made me laugh was Farr said items may go for £1 or even 1p but if they do then I guess it is below the reserve and therefore null and void

I'll admit i'm no carol vorderman but it just baffles me who is responsible for coming up with these ideas?

Can someone explain to me how they claim 'Our Price' for the Cougar device is £60?

It never, ever sells for that. £30-£40, tops.

image.jpg

Can so done explain to me how they claim 'Their Price' for the Cougar device is £60?

It never, ever sells for that. £30-£40, tops.

View attachment 10310

Someone has been busy as at 8:15 this morning the phone number was its usual size with no text under now they have stretched it out

"Our price" is an odd 1 - could it be that is what the "start price" was before today's changes?

Latest posts

Back