All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know if anyone else is like me, but I've barely watched Bid over the last 2-3 weeks. It's so boring, I just can't be bothered. Also I'm glued to the slow death going on over on Price drop.

I think the best one was the other afternoon when Lisa was trying to whip up enthusiasm by saying that 'PD is even more exciting now, there's more jeopardy, more products, better quality and the added bonus that we've turned it into a game show to make things even spicier' (I paraphrase to the best of my memory but that was the gist)
I'm still trying to work out........that's better how??!!
For balance though, I do think that the PD presenters are under some hefty new pressures.

she's not wrong. there's certainly jeopardy.

I don't know if anyone else is like me, but I've barely watched Bid over the last 2-3 weeks. It's so boring, I just can't be bothered. Also I'm glued to the slow death going on over on Price drop.

I hardly watch either channel any more (and there would be absolutely nothing that could entice me to buy anything!) I find Bid so dull it's mind numbing and PD is a total car crash.
However, I do tune in from time to time to be able to communicate knowledgeably on here with you :mysmilie_59: so most of my viewing is for research purposes for this forum which, on reflection, I feel is very selfless even magnanimous of me.........now what do I mean by magnanimous???!!! :mysmilie_15:

ok mr t, you need help now, this has gone beyond worrying, you're scaring me now!! :mysmilie_17:

Of course I agree with Mr Tom.

I'd forgotten just how entertaining a grown man pulling faces and wearing silly hats could be since the excellent Russ Abbot and Freddie Starr left our TV screens.

I accept it's not original but it's great fun. I like it :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 204
I've barely watched either, same products day in day out

Ah, but I'm now so familiar with every one of their 30 or so regular products that I can concentrate on spotting the (allegedly) dodgy sales tactics instead of learning important information about the presenters lives and families :)

I imagine if Shakespeare himself did shopping tv, it would have turned out to be like price drop.

Forsooth! Friends, Romans, countrymen, nah wot av oi got 'ere for ya? What light beyond yon plasma screen breaks? It's a gawjus solar loit for thine 'umble dwellin'.
Wot do I mean by solar? Well, allow me to explain if you will kind citizens........
Thou cannest use dis bit o' kit to shed light wherever thou desirest more light, to lighten your hour of darkness if you will.
Oi will 'ave this delivered to thine abode using the latest of the postal delivery services, all you gotta do is despatch thine manservant with the 4 digit PIN code and this wonderful product can be yours for the princely sum of 10 crowns an a few groats.
To be or not to be? That is the question, will thou be a winner or will it be better luck next time?

Latest posts

Back