Almost not recognizable

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone know why the people who have cosmetic work done on their faces, forget about their necks? JC, has a scraggy neck. Not as much as some others, but it's definitely showing. The Prai neck lift may work temporarily, or not at all, so they are not using that product. Can you have fillers in the neck? Maybe not. Scraggy necks highlight the filled up faces and tell the truth. What a dilemma.
Hands as well are a big giveaway.
I've always had boney,veiny,ugly hands and feet since I was a teenager. No amount or number of applications of hand cream make them look any better.😢

One of the presenters who seems to have had no cosmetic work done is Anne Dawson. She dickers around with her hair colour, I've noticed. The auburn colour she has chosen is not subtle enough for her imo. A tad lighter would be more flattering, and she should be more conscious of her roots. Underneath the studio lights, they really show up.

Anne Dawson is a little underweight which add to her ageing. Sometimes being a stone heavier than the charts suggest can be a natural facelift.

I am a few stone overweight according to the charts but my face looks better. When I lose the weight according to the "charts" I look very gaunt. Its a balace. I don't want to look like a wrinkled old prune and have the body of a super model. But obesity is not good either.

That's the thing, fabulous figure from the back, then turn around and from the neck up its a horror story - which I suppose is why the 'filler' industry is in overdrive. Then of course there is the 'runners' face.

That's the thing, fabulous figure from the back, then turn around and from the neck up its a horror story - which I suppose is why the 'filler' industry is in overdrive. Then of course there is the 'runners' face.
Pray tell Brissles what is the "runners face"

Weeeellll, its those people who have been jogging a long time, soooooooooo........ oh, just read the following, - much easier than me trying to explain 😁

Weeeellll, its those people who have been jogging a long time, soooooooooo........ oh, just read the following, - much easier than me trying to explain 😁

I was just reading about lack of sunshine on the skin and wearing sun cream. This doctor said the lack of vitamin "D" was causing cancer. He is totally against sun cream. First time I have ever heard that in my life.

There have been a lot of (professional) experts on television reporting on children with health problems that are happening now or will happen because of a lack of vitamin D. They recommend that children should have exposure to the sun each day for 30 minutes Before applying sunscreen. They maintain that it is necessary for bone health!

Ive just switched it on and the woman who used to do Bare Minerals was on selling a Tili box - not seen her for yonks but she defo looks like she’s had stuff done to me. 🫤

Latest posts

Back