Almost not recognizable

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree, she's clearly had work done around her eyes and mouth. When she first appeared she often mentioned her husband Nick and the children, then the wedding ring disappeared as did her comments. So perhaps its a 'confidence' thing after a break up.

Take a close look at JC (Jane Catherine) the model, her face is so puffy with all the stuff she's had injected into it, that again her eyes are almost non-existant.

I agree, she's clearly had work done around her eyes and mouth. When she first appeared she often mentioned her husband Nick and the children, then the wedding ring disappeared as did her comments. So perhaps its a 'confidence' thing after a break up.

Take a close look at JC (Jane Catherine) the model, her face is so puffy with all the stuff she's had injected into it, that again her eyes are almost non-existant.
I was just thinking the same about JC a couple of days ago… she’s pumped up to the eyeballs…literally! Gawd give it a rest and grow old gracefully. It’s as if the fillers malarkey becomes an addiction thro which its proponents see themselves thro a totally different lens to the rest of us

I was just thinking the same about JC a couple of days ago… she’s pumped up to the eyeballs…literally! Gawd give it a rest and grow old gracefully. It’s as if the fillers malarkey becomes an addiction thro which its proponents see themselves thro a totally different lens to the rest of us
Probably all suffering from Body Dysmorphia.

Probably all suffering from Body Dysmorphia.
yep maybe so - really sad if that's the case. If this is common amongst the over 40's think how messed up our young people are going to be in the future. I see it in my 22year old son. Absolutely ****** gorgeous ( I know mummy goggles - but he is a real looker!) and such low confidence, a gym addiction and just packs and packs of protein powder/creatine/ and other 'essentials' :(

yep maybe so - really sad if that's the case. If this is common amongst the over 40's think how messed up our young people are going to be in the future. I see it in my 22year old son. Absolutely ****** gorgeous ( I know mummy goggles - but he is a real looker!) and such low confidence, a gym addiction and just packs and packs of protein powder/creatine/ and other 'essentials' :(
Blimey! Doyou have to get all that for him in the shopping?

Does anyone know why the people who have cosmetic work done on their faces, forget about their necks? JC, has a scraggy neck. Not as much as some others, but it's definitely showing. The Prai neck lift may work temporarily, or not at all, so they are not using that product. Can you have fillers in the neck? Maybe not. Scraggy necks highlight the filled up faces and tell the truth. What a dilemma.

Deborah, (?) for Cozee is looking so different than before, as well. Her hair is shorter and a lighter colour, but her face looks brighter too. She really looked like a new Deborah on the hour last night with Pippa.

Another one who has clearly had an 'eye lift' is Evie. She looks so much more eye open wide compared to previously, as she had a very Slavic look with hooded eyes.

Necks, you need a neck lift, which is a proper operation. Fillers etc just will not cut it. I watched one on a TV documentary, they pull up your neck and cut away the excess skin.

The thing will neck creams, you need to start using them before you need them. Once the wrinkles are there, it's no good and too late. Oh, and wearing a properly fitting bra will also help

Deborah, (?) for Cozee is looking so different than before, as well. Her hair is shorter and a lighter colour, but her face looks brighter too. She really looked like a new Deborah on the hour last night with Pippa.
She was very deeply tanned, so am guessing she’s of long back from a holiday in warmer climes…….
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’d been using the Ultrasun tan activator as seems to turn everyone who uses it into members of the David Dickinson fan club..

Another one who has clearly had an 'eye lift' is Evie. She looks so much more eye open wide compared to previously, as she had a very Slavic look with hooded eyes.
She has a habit of winking at the presenters, sometimes not at the right moment. An eye job is an easy op. Upper eyelid and fat/loose skin under the eye removed. Dale would be a good candidate.

The BA from Laura Geller looks so different. It can't only be due to the makeup, although it is a great brand. I can only think she's had 'work' done or is it the trickery of QVC's lighting experts? In any case, she looks beautiful. Anyone else noticed?
Maybe it's due to her recent split. I hadn't noticed!

Watched a bit of Mally last night. Has she got a new face too????? Jeez, they're all at it! They all bang on to us about their fantastic makeup/skincare they flog that will work wonders and they all have fake faces. I'm taking a stand and not buying from any of the fakes anymore😆

Latest posts

Back