Alpha H and JF

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

China Girl

Registered Shopper
I see that Jill Franks is on with Alpha H tonight at 9pm,I remember a while back when she was on with another brand,think it was Liz earle, she said she loved natural products etc etc and that she had been trying out another brand which didn't suit and let slip it was Alpha H, she then visibly shuddered as she said the name,very unprofessional,wonder what lies she will come out with tonight when on with Tom and Michelle ? :wonder:

JF is unprofessional..full stop ! The worst presenter they have.

I cannot understand for the life of me WHY she still has a job at Q. :angry:

ooh did she really say that? naughty JF no doubt she'll be falsely gushing about the entire range deviating slightly do like tom from alpha h

no doubt she will say she "can't live without this product", that her "mum uses this and loves it" and that her "hubby adores this".

no doubt she will say she "can't live without this product", that her "mum uses this and loves it" and that her "hubby adores this".

I wish I had the nerve to ring in and challenge her, but I don't. Anyone else have the bottle?

I'd rather watch JF with all her little foibles any time rather than that excruciatingly smarmy, insincere Dale Franklin (now on the TSV hours. How I wish he would stop the over-exaggerated arm and hand movements.

Don't suggest I switch off - I want to watch as I've turfed out all my old kitchen stuff and want some new.

Latest posts

Back