alpha h eye cream OTO

rosey

VIP Shopper
I just ordered it Tia - don't tell the FARTers!! The reviews for the eye cream are really good and I like the liquid gold. Never tried it before though.

I did have to keep trying as it was sold out when I first logged on - just kept clicking on it till it was not - you can usually get things this way as people release them from their baskets.

Tia

milk in our tea
lol Rosey, I promised myself not to buy anything for the next weeks, I received 2 items from beauty day today, I switched on the telly and there I saw the OTO!
I got the Alpha h try me kit few weeks ago and I am quite happy with it, so I will probably check this one out
Decisions. decisions!!

LoopyLoo

Leeds's Lovely LoopyLoo
The eye cream had absolutely no effect whatsoever on me and I found it a bit drying. Sorry rolleye

Tia

milk in our tea
I haven't gone for it. I do not yet have as such an eye problem, and i really need to FART.
I am happy using my boots organics eye gel at the moment

rosey

VIP Shopper
The eye cream had absolutely no effect whatsoever on me and I found it a bit drying. Sorry rolleye

I will give it a go and report back - if it doesnt work then it will go back - thats the beauty of qvc.

BakerGirl

VIP Shopper
I just ordered it Tia - don't tell the FARTers!! The reviews for the eye cream are really good and I like the liquid gold. Never tried it before though.

I did have to keep trying as it was sold out when I first logged on - just kept clicking on it till it was not - you can usually get things this way as people release them from their baskets.

It's not Tia that you have to worry about Rosey:giggle:

:devil:

sillysausage

VIP Shopper
I went for this as the value is really remarkable. I've run out of Liquid Gold which really works for me and I fancy trying the eye cream (in my quest to find a product that can alleviate my dark circles) and the little cleanser might come in handy for when I'm travelling to Italy at Xmas, so a nice little kit, I reckon!!:happy:

xklassicx

I agree with LoopyLoo. :doh:

The eye complex was really drying, and in fact made my fine lines look much worse!

My regular eye cream is the Gatineau futur plus one. I do not generally suffer any issues of puffiness/dark circles with my eye area due to using Gatineau creams for so long my skin has become normalised. But only one week of using the Alpha H eye complex. . and I could really see the dehydration lines kick in! So I dumped it to one side and went back to my trusted Gatineau one, and my eyes are all the more happy for it.

xklassicx

I have used so many eye creams. . and IMHO the only ones that have made a visible difference in rejuvenating the look of the eye area are Gatineau futur plus eye cream, and lately, Liz Earle's superskin eye & lip treatment. . which is BRILL.

I thought it was gonna be a dud like the smoothing line serum (which did NOTHING for me) but Liz really has a winner with her latest one. I NEED to stock up on it! :heart:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitten
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks