alpha h eye cream OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just ordered it Tia - don't tell the FARTers!! The reviews for the eye cream are really good and I like the liquid gold. Never tried it before though.

I did have to keep trying as it was sold out when I first logged on - just kept clicking on it till it was not - you can usually get things this way as people release them from their baskets.

lol Rosey, I promised myself not to buy anything for the next weeks, I received 2 items from beauty day today, I switched on the telly and there I saw the OTO!
I got the Alpha h try me kit few weeks ago and I am quite happy with it, so I will probably check this one out
Decisions. decisions!!

The eye cream had absolutely no effect whatsoever on me and I found it a bit drying. Sorry rolleye

I just ordered it Tia - don't tell the FARTers!! The reviews for the eye cream are really good and I like the liquid gold. Never tried it before though.

I did have to keep trying as it was sold out when I first logged on - just kept clicking on it till it was not - you can usually get things this way as people release them from their baskets.

It's not Tia that you have to worry about Rosey:giggle:

:devil:

I went for this as the value is really remarkable. I've run out of Liquid Gold which really works for me and I fancy trying the eye cream (in my quest to find a product that can alleviate my dark circles) and the little cleanser might come in handy for when I'm travelling to Italy at Xmas, so a nice little kit, I reckon!!:happy:

I agree with LoopyLoo. :doh:

The eye complex was really drying, and in fact made my fine lines look much worse!

My regular eye cream is the Gatineau futur plus one. I do not generally suffer any issues of puffiness/dark circles with my eye area due to using Gatineau creams for so long my skin has become normalised. But only one week of using the Alpha H eye complex. . and I could really see the dehydration lines kick in! So I dumped it to one side and went back to my trusted Gatineau one, and my eyes are all the more happy for it.

I have used so many eye creams. . and IMHO the only ones that have made a visible difference in rejuvenating the look of the eye area are Gatineau futur plus eye cream, and lately, Liz Earle's superskin eye & lip treatment. . which is BRILL.

I thought it was gonna be a dud like the smoothing line serum (which did NOTHING for me) but Liz really has a winner with her latest one. I NEED to stock up on it! :heart:

Latest posts

Back