Alpha-H TSV 04/01/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ani

Registered Shopper
There will be an Alpha-H TSV on January 4th. Does anyone know any details?

Yippee! The recent ones they've done with 3 items around £30 have been great value, but i'd happily pay more for a bigger set with 4 or 5 items like they did a couple of years ago.

Yes, me too, I am hoping for a bigger TSV. I liked the two last ones a lot, Alpha-H TSVs always have a good price.:)

I was just about to post as was browsing the TV programme, what a nice surprise. Alpha-H seem to have upped their game and giving us more TSVs and always on AD which is great.Trey used to do one TSV per year if I remember correctly but now it seems that they do two. I wonder what's in this one. I guess that Liquid Gold will be a small bottle 50 ml if at all as we got buckets from the last two TSVs. I'd like the Age Delay or Hydrating or Balancing moisturiser that I haven't tried so far. The Age delay I did try and it restores the skin like nothing else, expensive on it's own though. Hope there's no Instant Facial as people didn't rate it as being a useful product. AH TSV prices are excellent and as I was browsing their products yesterday I thought that I didn't really want to pay those prices. Anyway, very excited and looking forward to this TSV and seeing Michelle, she is my favourite :) And it's not long to wait :)
There will be an hour of AH on 23 December.

It's Alpha-H's 15th anniversary next year and I am soooooooooooo looking forward to the upcoming TSVs.

I just received duo of Alpha H Age delay hand and cuticle cream that has been on waitlist since time immemorial. Must go look they have maybe got some new products online.

I bought this duo back in August it sold out in around two minutes. Nothing new online :( I've been checking every day

I've just checked it was 27 September when I ordered it and it was on free P&P. I find it healing on cracks, dermatitis and dry skin and generally restorative but I don't use it daily, saving for when I need it most. I should really use it more often, l'll see if they put it in the upcoming TSV.

Ooh now this is a brand I want to try in 2015. I've heard so many good things about Liquid Gold!

Ooh now this is a brand I want to try in 2015. I've heard so many good things about Liquid Gold!

It's great stuff. I've been using it for a couple of years and got a bit complacent thinking it wasn't doing much for my skin any more and stopped using it for a month or so in the Summer. But BOY did it show me what it had been doing for my skin when I stopped as spots started popping up and I could feel bumps under my skin - as soon as I went back to using it within days my skin was smooth and soft again.

They seem to have taken this hour off the schedule this morning and replaced by Outerwear by Centigrade, BOO...
23/12/2014 - 11:00 - 12:00 AM Alpha-H Skincare - Alison Young

My skin is now quite dry. I am getting on really well with Judith Williams phytomineral day and night cream. Do you think Alpha H would be too drying for my skin?

Me too...Dont try many different brands but this is one I want to.I tend to stick with the same brand but will take advantage of TSV if its good.

The TSV video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFffSwq-xa8
what a disappointment, is it not a repeat one with the double size of the eye gel? And I don't need any more balancing cleanser. Where's a moisturiser? They used to put one for the alternative nights. I will probably give it a miss.
Good though for people who have not tried the brand. Price mark £29-£31 I guess.

My goodness, HOW disappointing.
I'll buy it as it's all stuff I use at a great price so will be good to stock up with, but I wish they were doing a different set.

Latest posts

Back